Time to face the music!

Clackwoods

Re: the coaching staff, Brat must go. Which likely means a housecleaning on that side of the ball. As for Marvin...meh. Mikey isn't going to hire a real coach -- no Cowher, not even a Billick -- so is there any real point? Hell, I say the Bengals break new ground in 2009: be the first NFL team to eliminate the position of head coach!

For offensive coordinator, bring in the offensive version of Mike Zimmer. If such a thing exists. We need some heart and spirit. Expecting our players to get and stay motivated and professional on their own doesn't work. At least if we keep Marvin we'll have someone who knows how to deal with the dump-truck load of dysfunction in the organization. If we bring in someone new, we all suffer through the learning curve.

The top six or seven picks from this last draft better show something and get into at least a part-time rotation next season, or we're f**ked. Because we're going to have to spend our picks on o-linemen next year, and maybe a running back. Levi and Girlcheck out there together is a frickin' horror show. That's all I'm going to watch when we're on offense against Dallas. Those two better get their s**t together. Poor Fitzpatrick, what did he ever do to deserve this?

If I'm not mistaken, the last time we drafted any type of lineman in the first round was in 2002, when we drafted Levi. That's excluding Pollack, who they converted to LB. So how exactly is that a priority in every draft?

We always talk about here how we should draft OLINE and DLINE and I do agree that we should have traded up for Ellis or Dorsey this year, but now that Rivers is playing well I am happy with our pick. But you can get really good OLINE in the latter rounds. You need to draft Dline in round 1 but look at all the great Dlinemen that are available through trades. I really wish we got Chris Jenkins last year. Honestly in my opinion we need another Linebacker and that is my priority this year.

we have 2 sacks on defense 2! one is by a saftey. carson palmer is walking around with a broken nose and bruised up elbow and has been sacked 9 times in 3 games. ryan was sacked 3 times alone last week. so where is a linebacker going to help our 100 million dollar qb. if he keeps taking the beatings like he is now. we may be in the market for a qb with our top pick.

Keep him upright? Two years ago they gave up like only 20 sacks and last year the oline set the franchise record for sacks. They have 9 mil in andrews a lot into levi, money invested into whitworth and they got draft picks in the center. If any of them go it should definatly be the center, but I am not objecting to sending Levi home but no way do we use a first rounder on an olineman. I like using one in the second or third rounds but we need another 1st round linebacker with our defense!

Have you WATCHED a game this year? Carson's getting the s**t kicked out of him because our highly overpaid lineman can't block, namely Levi and Girlchick. We need another tackle and/or center in a hurry. My idea? Draft a tackle in the first round next year and sign Bentley now and have him into game shape by training camp.

I defiantly agree that he is getting killed this year and the broken nose is proof. But you have to understand, you can't just keep dumping money into the same position. Look at Baltimore, look at Tampa. They always have good teams because they always have a great defense, when you build a defense it makes your entire team better. We need to Unf*** our defense which is only two players away I believe (Another linebacker and a great DT), once we do this then we can fix our offense. We have a great QB who has another 8-10 years in him. We have some pieces on the Oline and we have the receivers. We just pumped some youth into our receivers in case tj leaves. I do agree that we need some Oline, but NO WAY do we bring in another 1st round lineman. We should use a second rounder similar to what we did with whitworth.

Our defense isn't the problem right now.....(Never thought I'd say that)

LOL Joepong lol where has he been and you know im really missin my man "Barbarian" where the hell is he these days to help me through this tough year lol.

Wow. Not many people here remember Barbarian. He was like a HairOnFire, except jacked up on energy drinks and a healthy dose of methamphetamine.

If I'm not mistaken, the last time we drafted any type of lineman in the first round was in 2002, when we drafted Levi. That's excluding Pollack, who they converted to LB. So how exactly is that a priority in every draft?

We always talk about here how we should draft OLINE and DLINE and I do agree that we should have traded up for Ellis or Dorsey this year, but now that Rivers is playing well I am happy with our pick. But you can get really good OLINE in the latter rounds. You need to draft Dline in round 1 but look at all the great Dlinemen that are available through trades. I really wish we got Chris Jenkins last year. Honestly in my opinion we need another Linebacker and that is my priority this year.

we have 2 sacks on defense 2! one is by a saftey. carson palmer is walking around with a broken nose and bruised up elbow and has been sacked 9 times in 3 games. ryan was sacked 3 times alone last week. so where is a linebacker going to help our 100 million dollar qb. if he keeps taking the beatings like he is now. we may be in the market for a qb with our top pick.

Keep him upright? Two years ago they gave up like only 20 sacks and last year the oline set the franchise record for sacks. They have 9 mil in andrews a lot into levi, money invested into whitworth and they got draft picks in the center. If any of them go it should definatly be the center, but I am not objecting to sending Levi home but no way do we use a first rounder on an olineman. I like using one in the second or third rounds but we need another 1st round linebacker with our defense!

Have you WATCHED a game this year? Carson's getting the s**t kicked out of him because our highly overpaid lineman can't block, namely Levi and Girlchick. We need another tackle and/or center in a hurry. My idea? Draft a tackle in the first round next year and sign Bentley now and have him into game shape by training camp.

I defiantly agree that he is getting killed this year and the broken nose is proof. But you have to understand, you can't just keep dumping money into the same position. Look at Baltimore, look at Tampa. They always have good teams because they always have a great defense, when you build a defense it makes your entire team better. We need to Unf*** our defense which is only two players away I believe (Another linebacker and a great DT), once we do this then we can fix our offense. We have a great QB who has another 8-10 years in him. We have some pieces on the Oline and we have the receivers. We just pumped some youth into our receivers in case tj leaves. I do agree that we need some Oline, but NO WAY do we bring in another 1st round lineman. We should use a second rounder similar to what we did with whitworth.

Our defense isn't the problem right now.....(Never thought I'd say that)

We have had a pretty brutal schedule so far. The ravens are a play or two from being undefeated while the titans and giants are. Plus we played the Browns without Carson. I think the schedule has to do something with the troubles our team is having!