Can you believe the season is over in Sept?

walzav29

I wait all year for the season to begin. Study the draft, watch free agency, listen to NFL radio, watch NFL network, and read Bengal news all year long. Then it's over in the 1st month. I really can't believe it, but really I can. Another losing season. This makes 22 out of my 28 seasons. It's just plain hopeless.

I wait all year for the season to begin. Study the draft, watch free agency, listen to NFL radio, watch NFL network, and read Bengal news all year long. Then it's over in the 1st month. I really can't believe it, but really I can. Another losing season. This makes 22 out of my 28 seasons. It's just plain hopeless.

Yeah when those preseason games looked so awful, I had the feeling it was going to be a short season. Remember though, Mike Brown wins no matter what. If the sweet city of Cincy tires of him, some other metropolis will beg him to accept their blandishments to relocate his team. He'll just get richer.

Still why accept this crap? I do hope the stadium becomes and empty echo chamber sometime in October. That will look great on Sports Center.

Mike Brown is only 71 years old. He looks older but the sad truth is that he will more than likely be the active decision maker for this team for the next 10 plus years. You would also have to think his already horrible decision making will get even better with his decline in age and oncoming "seenile-ness". ALA Al Davis in Oakland........times 10. Ha! :lol:

Ill be a Bengal fan for life, but just so you all know, my "January" team is the Eagles. I suggest you all get a January team and just cheer them the whole year like i've been doing since cheering for the Bengals usually ends up in high numbers in the L column and bad prison jokes.

I feel the same way. TO BE HONEST, not to sound sick or like a bad person, but I wont be sad the day that MB finally steps down. Rather that is in health or whatever the reason is. I KNOW ITS JUST FOOTBALL but its the truth. THERE MAYBE a lot of you that wont admidt it but i am sure we all feel this way. Ok on that note the day he gets to sick or gets knocked off will his daughter run the team or would she hire a GM?

Thats the 1 advantage the Lions have over Cincy. The owner is also an idiot, BUT he at least hired a GM. The worst GM in history and he kept him for 7 horrible years, but it is a GM. Brown will never do this but Katie might. In the meantime we have no hope.

True we've lost in September, but can you believe it we're in a race for the number 1 pick in 2009?

There are 4 skunked teams out there, St. Louis, Houston, Detroit Lions and us all competing for the cursed number 1 pick.

Given how bad these 4 teams are, no more than 1 win might be all it takes to get the number 1 pick. I think this is a goal within our grasp.

Are we worse than all of those teams? Not when Carson plays, but if Carson doesn't play I think we are competitive. Then factor in our inept coaching during a game, I do think we're competitive to not win a single game.

The Bengals are one of the worst teams in the NFL. How did this happen?

1. Poor personnel management on the o-line over the last several years.

2. Putting up with too many players with "me-me" attitude issues (Chad, TJ, Levi etc.).

3. Bob Bratkowski. Both he and his stale playbook need to hit the road ASAP. Yesterday wouldn't be too soon.

The Bengals are one of the worst teams in the NFL. How did this happen?

1. Poor personnel management on the o-line over the last several years.

2. Putting up with too many players with "me-me" attitude issues (Chad, TJ, Levi etc.).

3. Bob Bratkowski. Both he and his stale playbook need to hit the road ASAP. Yesterday wouldn't be too soon.

It is truly amazing how this organization has no foresight isn't it? The entire country could see the offense beginning to struggle WAY back in 2006. Brat had 2007 to correct it. He didn't. Brat should have been fired after last year with his predictable and stale play calling. The offensive line play has been deteriating since 2006 too. Guy-check sucks and has never looked good. Why could they not see this 2 FRIGGING YEARS AGO???? Then after 2004 and going into 2005 the team got too damn cute and cocky....made a stupid ass video. Way ahead of themselves....too cocky....lack of focus.....that's on Marvin.

Only the Bengals and Mike Brown could let the momentum and potential from 2005 go completely down the shi**er in 2 years. Unreal.