Official Cleveland @ Cincinnati Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut up then don't watch!

But I'm not going to get in a pissing contest with you. You appear to be in middle school, so I'll let it slide. Like a wise men said... never argue with an idiot. They will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.

Cool it fellas. The argument is moot, and pointless.

But I'm not going to get in a pissing contest with you. You appear to be in middle school, so I'll let it slide. Like a wise men said... never argue with an idiot. They will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.

Cool it fellas. The argument is moot, and pointless.

You're right! My bad Derekshank, I'm just mad that we stink so badly and I took it out on you, my b

Wow perry needs to pick up his game he is horrible what they hell he played good last week and this week he sucks bad wow

Had a good first half last week...that's about it. The Bengals' give him the ball too much and won't rotate in Watson (who is also hurt this week).

Perry can't make anyone miss - he's honestly not very good - should be used as a #2 option/change of pace.

Wow perry needs to pick up his game he is horrible what they hell he played good last week and this week he sucks bad wow

Had a good first half last week...that's about it. The Bengals' give him the ball too much and won't rotate in Watson (who is also hurt this week).

Perry can't make anyone miss - he's honestly not very good - should be used as a #2 option/change of pace.

Beanie Wells anyone?

Wow im tryin real hard to get into this game but with Fitz in there i just cant its just to hard i beileve with Palmer in there this game would be more of a blow out

Come on man we just need a Dub! That's all that matters right? Jordan should play it can't get any worse on O! We need to scour the trade market before the deadline