popped blood vessel?

Thurmanation

i was working at the gym awhile back and didn't really notice but there were kind of lines on my bicep just under my armpit. They almost look like stretch marks but they are red like a bruise and kind of indented. Is this just a popped blood vessel or something else? PS it does not hurt and hasnt

i was working at the gym awhile back and didn't really notice but there were kind of lines on my bicep just under my armpit. They almost look like stretch marks but they are red like a bruise and kind of indented. Is this just a popped blood vessel or something else? PS it does not hurt and hasnt

Did you use the slings you hang from to do leg lifts, or maybe take your blood pressure recently that might explain those?

Did you use the slings you hang from to do leg lifts, or maybe take your blood pressure recently that might explain those?

No actually, i haven't taken my blood pressure for awhile. The best i can do to describe is is that they look like stretch marks but filled with blood like a bruise would. I doubt its anything extremely bad, but anyone that knows anything else would be appreciated.

Let me know what you find out, I get the same thing on the backs of my shoulders. I can't figure out if it's from the actual strain when I'm lifting or if it's from the equipment.

They look almost like scratches but more like a bruise.

Could be popped blood vessels but I would think that would sting a little. These don't hurt. I've popped vessels in my hands playing vollyball but they never look like this.

Let me know what you find out, I get the same thing on the backs of my shoulders. I can't figure out if it's from the actual strain when I'm lifting or if it's from the equipment.

They look almost like scratches but more like a bruise.

Could be popped blood vessels but I would think that would sting a little. These don't hurt. I've popped vessels in my hands playing vollyball but they never look like this.

Ive asked around and most people tell me its just the mark from a strained muscle. The stretch marks were there before but then after the strain im guessing blood filled the gap. Im going to get a complete physical soon cause i need one any way for the course im currently in, after that ill let you know agreen.