Any opinions on the Browns @ Bengals game?

BengalszoneBilly

Bengals 24, Browns 17.

Heart Breaker: Browns 31, Bengals 24.

Hopefully I'll be wrong for two consecutive weeks.

Why the turds? Well Anderson and Quinn have alot more to play for than any Bengal. I figure one will play really well just to keep his job.

As for our Bengals, well who is playing to keep their j o b s? Levi perhaps, but he wants out of Cincy yesterday. Why play so well that Mikey wants to keep him?

TJ? He just has to play spectacular from time to time, just to show the NFL that he still has it. He played great last week, so he can take it easy this week if he wants too.

What about the rookies? Well, they don't play other than Rivers. They aren't factors. Who else on the Bengals has to step up to keep their jobs? Few to none.

Bengals get first win 31-9

Palmer has a good day with 3 TDs, Perry gets around 80 yards 1 TD.

The Browns wont get their running game going because Steinbach's out so I see Lewis getting 70 yards no TDs

Anderson has at least 2 turnovers.

retraction, since Palmer is out so am I as far predicting this game due to lack of intel.

The thing that may help the Bengals is there is little to no tape of Fitz running this offense and the fact that he is a hell of a lot more mobile than Carson. I'm not predicting a win here, but this could actually be interesting. I don't like how this will put another week of pulling things together for the offense a little behind again. Such is life.

Come to think of it, I'll say the Bengals TOTALLY SUCK BALLS, forget their fallen leader, and F*CK up more than we thought possible all the while ending our season before we play our 5th game !!!

Bengals- 12

Browns- 20

WHODEY !!!

Bengals get first win 31-9

Palmer has a good day with 3 TDs, Perry gets around 80 yards 1 TD.

The Browns wont get their running game going because Steinbach's out so I see Lewis getting 70 yards no TDs

Anderson has at least 2 turnovers.

retraction, since Palmer is out so am I as far predicting this game due to lack of intel.

All I can do now is hope the defense steps up and gives the offense some time to sync up and get on the board. :(

The thing that may help the Bengals is there is little to no tape of Fitz running this offense and the fact that he is a hell of a lot more mobile than Carson. I'm not predicting a win here, but this could actually be interesting. I don't like how this will put another week of pulling things together for the offense a little behind again. Such is life.

Come to think of it, I'll say the Bengals TOTALLY SUCK BALLS, forget their fallen leader, and F*CK up more than we thought possible all the while ending our season before we play our 5th game !!!

Bengals- 12

Browns- 20

WHODEY !!!

There, I fixed it. Boy do we suck !!!

WHODEY !!!