Official Bengals @ Giants Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a pretty good LT go south as fast as Levi. That's ridiculous.

Remember, "Grumpy" has been p*ssed since before last season, when he had to win his job back from Whit, and asked for a trade and got turned down this offseason. He's checked out already.

I get that, but Anquan Boldin is just as pissed, and watch him. He's certainly not going to set himself up for his next contract with his matador impersonation.

I've never seen a pretty good LT go south as fast as Levi. That's ridiculous.

agree.

not good. Kiwanuka is a talented guy but c'mon...he cannot give up 4 sacks in a half. not in a game!

if anything, this shows a continued inability to properly manage the talent and how it is applied for this team. they just let poor play persist too long.

Halftime Thoughts

1. Levi Blows and our first round draft pick should be a LT and either trade or release Jones, he's horrible.

2. Our pass rush has to be the worst in the league, Dierdorf is blaming our young corners but there's absolutely no pressure, Champ Bailey can't guard people this long.

3. Offense...thank God!

4. Defense, keep it up.

Y not run the ball instead of forcing it to Chad?

I don't like the playcall but at least it was past the first down marker.

Running on 1st is so predictable with the formations they use...2nd down pass...same.

Where is the variety? How can DeDe not be given a swing pass right here? Holy s**te, it is like the most obvious thing...