Any opinions on the Bengals @ Giants game?

BengalszoneBilly

Here's the thing, this is classic Bengals from the lost decade false hope game. I think the Bengals will come out focused as hell for the first time, and for the first time the weather will be not armageddon-esque in terms of wind. They will put up points. They be up at some point in the 3rd quarter. And then it will slip away.

Say, 27-24. That sounds about right.

That will put them at 0-3, but feeling "better" about themselves heading back home to Cleveland, whereupon they will not work as hard in practice, not be as focused in the game, and get ripped by the Browns to fall to 0-4.

A f**kin' hem.

I hate being 37 years old and knowing the rhythms of a lost season.

Dammit.

They at least got the effort I expected for a change.

Here's the thing, this is classic Bengals from the lost decade false hope game. I think the Bengals will come out focused as hell for the first time, and for the first time the weather will be not armageddon-esque in terms of wind. They will put up points. They be up at some point in the 3rd quarter. And then it will slip away.

Say, 27-24. That sounds about right.

That will put them at 0-3, but feeling "better" about themselves heading back home to Cleveland, whereupon they will not work as hard in practice, not be as focused in the game, and get ripped by the Browns to fall to 0-4.

Here's this weeks winner. Good job Mem.

a f'in hem indeed :-)

long live the new prediction champ (well, for a week, at least)

I won week one, too. http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?sh...=18489&st=0

Nice call from you last week.

Watching this team operate from the basis of full knowledge of the lost years is making predictions rather easy.

a f'in hem indeed :-)

long live the new prediction champ (well, for a week, at least)

I won week one, too. http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?sh...=18489&st=0

Nice call from you last week.

Watching this team operate from the basis of full knowledge of the lost years is making predictions rather easy.

I leave it to Coach Tom Coughlin to speak some truth "...It ended up being the power of the will.” when asked if the Giants got away with a win that they didn't earn.

So there it is, the Giants wanted to be 3-0 more than the Bengals wanted to be 1-2, at least in the opposing coach's eyes.