Two games in, and the season is over.

BengalszoneBilly

The Bengals kissed this season goodbye when they welcomed back Henry. Lewis may not be the best coach in the NFL but how can any coach run a team and get respect from his players when management spits in his face. Brown said by taking back Henry "Marvin I don't care what you think, this is my team, and you will run it the way I want you to".

Really with the way the recievers are playing right now ill welcome back Chris Henry and i cant wait till he gets back in there maybe it will open up what has been going on. The recievers now are not getting open despite what they say and with Henry in there it might help them out plus Palmer will have Henry to throw to. As much as im not a fan of him back or a fan of his personaltiy i cant wait till he gets back in there.

They all suck !!!

WHODEY !!!

No offense Mark, but how you can still yell "WHODEY" leaves me confused. :huh:

Well, as far back as I can remember, I have ended all of my posts with "WHODEY". That's going back a few years there and I will continue with it because they are my team and regardless of how sh*tty, lazy, incompetent, immature, stupid, did I say sh*tty ??, unmotivated, uncaring, pathetic, did I mention sh*tty ??, they are, they are still my team.

I wonder the same thing at times when I'm typing it Billy, but it just fits. The crazy part is, I will be right back in front of the TV this coming Sunday all full of hope that maybe, just maybe, my beloved Bengals can find a way to pull off an upset, knowing d*mn well they are about to get their asses handed to them.

I guess we can call it insanity Billy, but you know what ??

WHODEY !!!