Official Titans @ Bengals Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This team has no life what so ever they will never be able to win when things are bad. This team is a joke and always will be a joke until they get a decent coach in here. I think Palmer is the one who needs to take some time off to figure out who he is this is not the same guy i never thought i would say this but wow he is sucking bad. They cannot blame the o-line today boys i thought they did ok, so who do we blame Palmer and all the so called stars they have. This team is a big joke

This team will be a joke until no one sharing Mike Brown's DNA is in charge of the team. No decent coach will be able to get anything done when the owner refuses to commit real resources (one full-time scout, incompetent medical care), and continues to undermine the coach (Chris Henry, other assorted dirtbags).

I got sick of this crap in the mid/late 90s when it became clear that Mikey is incompetent. I thought things changed in 2002 when he brought in new blood (Marvin) - thought it was a sign that maybe he'd stand back a bit and let someone who knows what they're doing run things. Looks like maybe not.

Basically, they seem to have had two good drafts (2001 and 2003) and brought in a new coach at the right time, which got them to the playoffs once. Now, the wheels have come off and it looks like we're in for a whole lot more losing.

Wow even the Detroit lions know how to come back when things are bad this team has no idea how to this is the worst offense ive seen in some time way to go boys way to be on the same page. Way to blow things up Marvin you might as well just have blown up the whole team cause you cant anyone to play and they dont want to play for you.

Wow even the Detroit lions know how to come back when things are bad this team has no idea how to this is the worst offense ive seen in some time way to go boys way to be on the same page. Way to blow things up Marvin you might as well just have blown up the whole team cause you cant anyone to play and they dont want to play for you.

Marvin blew up the wrong thing...EXPERIENCE!

Fitz is in.

Doesnt hurt as much as last week. My hopes were crushed then. My fears are now affirmed by this show.

BAck to the nineties if something isnt done.

Lets hear them blame the wind.

Conditions were tough...........BS

I'm certain an excuse will emerge from the front office. :angry:

Marvin blew up the wrong thing...EXPERIENCE!

He apparently blew up their will to win. They have no desire at all.