Official Titans @ Bengals Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to blame Brat for the Dorsey screen passes at the end - only thing they can do in this wind. There are gusts of up to 60 mph going on here - trees are down on my street, one just missed my car. It's really bad. It's Ike's leftovers and not sure i've experienced wind like this before. No idea what it's like in the stadium. I could barely stand up outside at one point.

i think this team just sits back and waits for bad things to happen. week 1 we get beat by forest gump, this week we are being sliced up by a 80 year old qb. will some one find out if this team practice missing tackles? the are just so damn good at wiffing in the open field. the wtf was jones doing on that td pass that had to be one of the worst angles to take on a guy, he might as well not even been on the field. as for dorsey don't get to hyped , the titans where in a prevent even i could have got those yards. then the players what a bunch of overrated garbage. SSDD. GO BUNGLES!

anyone else not getting a picture?...I just have audio.