Eagles show how to win without Mouthy WR

BengalChamps

Everyone keeps criticizing ML. Only thing he's done wrong is to continue to work for a disfunctional owner. He should have quit to protect his reputation.

We will never compete with the Squeelers, Pats,etc until we get rid of Ocho Psycho, Cheech and anyone else who put themselves before the team.

We is more important than me.(Listen up mikeyboy and Chad)

This team will never win until the owner allows the creation of the right climate.

I dont care if tickets go way below face value. Im not goin!!!

(and i really would like to go again)

Everyone keeps criticizing ML. Only thing he's done wrong is to continue to work for a disfunctional owner. He should have quit to protect his reputation.

We will never compete with the Squeelers, Pats,etc until we get rid of Ocho Psycho, Cheech and anyone else who put themselves before the team.

We is more important than me.(Listen up mikeyboy and Chad)

This team will never win until the owner allows the creation of the right climate.

I dont care if tickets go way below face value. Im not goin!!!

(and i really would like to go again)

I agree with every word.

Marvin is a horrible coach if this team had an actual coach instead of a Defense cord. this team might be ok. Marvin should go to school to learn how to become a good head coach cause so far he has shown he cant.

Interesting analysis. Now lets look at the facts. Marvin took over for far and away the worst franchise in the NFL. A franchise in which hadn't seen a playoff game since 1990. He took over a team that was 2-14 the season before and turned in an 8-8 performance which was good enough to be in the playoff hunt until the final week. Two years later he had a team that was playoff bound and a darkhorse Super Bowl contender with a healthy Carson Palmer. The problems began when SOP decided to stick his nose back in the operations and littered a roster with thugs and heartless players. Maybe at the time Marvin agreed with drafting Odell and Cheech but he learned the lesson and Mike brown did not. When Marvin goes on record twice saying he doesn't want henry back and he's signed anyway. It's obvious your coach has no control or authority on this team. Not one man alive who is supposed to be the leader of men can win in that situation. I'm not going to sit here and tell you Marvin is Vince Lombardi because he's not. But he's an above average coach who no longer has a passion to be in the losing situation he's in. I feel bad for him and I hope he finds greener pastures next year.

Marvin is a horrible coach if this team had an actual coach instead of a Defense cord. this team might be ok. Marvin should go to school to learn how to become a good head coach cause so far he has shown he cant.

Interesting analysis. Now lets look at the facts. Marvin took over for far and away the worst franchise in the NFL. A franchise in which hadn't seen a playoff game since 1990. He took over a team that was 2-14 the season before and turned in an 8-8 performance which was good enough to be in the playoff hunt until the final week. Two years later he had a team that was playoff bound and a darkhorse Super Bowl contender with a healthy Carson Palmer. The problems began when SOP decided to stick his nose back in the operations and littered a roster with thugs and heartless players. Maybe at the time Marvin agreed with drafting Odell and Cheech but he learned the lesson and Mike brown did not. When Marvin goes on record twice saying he doesn't want henry back and he's signed anyway. It's obvious your coach has no control or authority on this team. Not one man alive who is supposed to be the leader of men can win in that situation. I'm not going to sit here and tell you Marvin is Vince Lombardi because he's not. But he's an above average coach who no longer has a passion to be in the losing situation he's in. I feel bad for him and I hope he finds greener pastures next year.

I agree and I actually feel bad for him as well.

I agree when he first got here there was some high hopes some guys read into his system and some did not. Finally everyone was on the same page in 2005 and was a good team not a great team, then what happend in that locker room at halftime i think is what changed that team. Punches were thrown fighting was going on and Marvin could do nothing about it. Now it seems everyone walks up and down on him and theres nothing it seems he can do. He lost control of this team a long time ago and never got it back. He can not seem to coach these young players and bring out there real potential, i have not seen him make the half time adjustments, i have not seen him fired up getting his guys motivated finding ways to get his guys ready to play. I agree Mike Brown has alot to do with things, but he has nothing to do with getting guys ready to play, he has nothing to do with making adjustments, and say what you want but alot of decisions were Marvins and none of them ever paned out. I dont feel bad for him its his fault he lost this team, its his fault he lets guys do what they want, its his fault he cant find ways to motiviate his players, now its his job to find a way to get these players back but im afraid its to late. So i ask why feel bad for him, he dosnt feel bad for us fans who have to watch HIS PLAYERS come out and play every sunday without and emotion, and heart and a team that dosnt seem to give 110% on each and every play, so feel bad i will not.