Titans a wreck heading into Sunday's game

jjakq27

Chris Simms won't matter, unless Peko bounces Kerry Collins' already mushy skull off the turf.

Vince Young better get himself together. He already got one coordinator fired, and now he's falling to pieces. And over what? A few fans boo him, and he got his knee hurt. Sounds like a normal day at the office for an NFL player.

The Titans are talking to Chris Simms while dealing with Vince Young's physical and emotional issues after last weeks game.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8543964?MSNHPHMA

So the Bengals defense should have a big game against an untested, journeyman QB?

I wouldn't say that. First of all, the Bengals will be facing Collins, not Simms. Second, we have a powerful running game.

The Titans are talking to Chris Simms while dealing with Vince Young's physical and emotional issues after last weeks game.

So the Bengals defense should have a big game against an untested, journeyman QB?

I wouldn't say that. First of all, the Bengals will be facing Collins, not Simms. Second, we have a powerful running game.

Welcome psycho. You got snared in a sarcasm. ETD is referring to the fact that the Bengals played a rookie QB last week in Baltimore that we should've been able to take advantage of and pretty much got Flacco'ed up. Most of us are wary of how badly our team might play -- regardless of who the Titans field this weekend. So, nobody was busting on your team -- pretty much the opposite. The Bengals have no right to disrespect anybody right now.

Jeff Fisher's been around a while - I want to know what the hell Young said that made Fisher think he needed to be tracked down by the cops.

Whatever happened, this has to help us.

I think his family contacted Fisher about it. They were unable to get in touch with him for several hours.

Just like last yera against the niners right?

Just kidding. Lets hope not.

Jeff Fisher's been around a while - I want to know what the hell Young said that made Fisher think he needed to be tracked down by the cops.

Whatever happened, this has to help us.

I think his family contacted Fisher about it. They were unable to get in touch with him for several hours.

Still stinks. Young's a grown-ass man, right? So you're telling me this guy's 20-whatever and his mama's calling the coach when li'l Vincy breaks curfew?

The way PFT tells it, Vince's friends/family called the coach, who was apparently sufficiently concerned that he called the cops. So back to the original question - what the hell made Fisher think police intervention was necessary? Did he threaten to kill himself or what?

In the end, it won't matter, because a great day against the Bengals will make him feell all better.

I don't think the Titans are a "mess" by any means. Vince Young is? Yes. A big baby.

Their star QB turns up missing and the police are involved and they aren't a mess? OK.

He left his cell phone in his car or whatever and was at his friend's house. He's out for a few weeks and got his feelings hurt by getting boo'd. They admitted calling the police wasn't necessary and was a mistake.

How is that "a mess?"

I don't think the Titans are a "mess" by any means. Vince Young is? Yes. A big baby.

Their star QB turns up missing and the police are involved and they aren't a mess? OK.

He left his cell phone in his car or whatever and was at his friend's house. He's out for a few weeks and got his feelings hurt by getting boo'd. They admitted calling the police wasn't necessary and was a mistake.

How is that "a mess?"

Yeah your probably right. As usual.

So what if we squeak by the Titans?

If we do win does that mean that Bengalszone benevolent boobiemeister will brandish a brace of big bouncy bra busting behemoths for us? I demand some black ones to ensure we don't fall foul of any racist accusations.

And cos i like 'em :D

How is that "a mess?"

Yeah your probably right. As usual.

I wasn't trying to get into petty arguments. I guess my only point is that I think the Titans are still a good team, are 1-0, and have a QB problem now - which could constitute "a mess" to someone. I suppose they shouldn't have many problems with the Bengals' defensively, and just need to score 14-17 points to win. That said, without Haynesworth or Young now, they could be in some trouble if the Bengals' don't get "Gumped" by Collins like they did Flacco.

Welcome psycho. You got snared in a sarcasm. ETD is referring to the fact that the Bengals played a rookie QB last week in Baltimore that we should've been able to take advantage of and pretty much got Flacco'ed up. Most of us are wary of how badly our team might play -- regardless of who the Titans field this weekend. So, nobody was busting on your team -- pretty much the opposite. The Bengals have no right to disrespect anybody right now.

It's cool. I just wanted to clarify that Simms wasn't signed to start. I really have no beef with the Bengals, but we owe you... for last year. :P