Cincinnati Parking

mblair_23

Hi Bengals fans. I am traveling up from Knoxville this weekend for the game. I am not familiar with Cincinnati and was asking for some advice on where to park downtown, places to eat, etc. I appreciate all of your help. Thanks.

Park in Northern Kentucky, and grab yourself some Cincinnati Skyline/Dixie Chili dogs. It'll be the highlight of your visit.

Hi Bengals fans. I am traveling up from Knoxville this weekend for the game. I am not familiar with Cincinnati and was asking for some advice on where to park downtown, places to eat, etc. I appreciate all of your help. Thanks.

Park in Northern Kentucky, and grab yourself some Cincinnati Skyline/Dixie Chili dogs. It'll be the highlight of your visit.

Billy is right about the parking. You'll have to walk more if you park on Newport, KY, side of the river, but it's cheaper and easier to get out of. Food wise, however, I'd recommend the Gold Star Chili coney dogs that you get in the park. Or a three or four-way chili and spaghetti. Too much cocoa in the Skyline for my tastes.

Billy is right about the parking. You'll have to walk more if you park on Newport, KY, side of the river, but it's cheaper and easier to get out of. Food wise, however, I'd recommend the Gold Star Chili coney dogs that you get in the park. Or a three or four-way chili and spaghetti. Too much cocoa in the Skyline for my tastes.

I'd recommend the MacDonalds up here...they are superb, just ask Ocho Cinco! Honestly I agree with Greg that Gold Star is better than Skyline...it is more spicy and doesn't have as much cinnamon and sugar in it that Skyline does. If you really want to do it right get the 4 way combo (Chili, cheese, beans, and onions) with a chili dog.

I'd recommend the MacDonalds up here...they are superb, just ask Ocho Cinco! Honestly I agree with Greg that Gold Star is better than Skyline...it is more spicy and doesn't have as much cinnamon and sugar in it that Skyline does. If you really want to do it right get the 4 way combo (Chili, cheese, beans, and onions) with a chili dog.

Yeah, I think we are starting to see how Fredo's McDonald's regimen does long term. :lol:

Park in Northern Kentucky. I agree. If not make sure you park up a few streets north of the stadium so you're not paying 20-30 bucks near the tailgating lots. There is usually enough parking about a 15 minute walk from the stadium that will only cost you about 5-10 bucks. If you're staying at a hotel near the city, you may want to look into getting a cab.

If you want to hang out during the weekend, go to Newport on the Levy across the river in Kentucky. If you stay in Cincinnati hang around 5th street and Fountain Square. Plenty of beer and good times in Newport. I recommend you go there.

Go with the Skyline, not the Gold Star. It's the real stuff, not the immitation.

Park in Northern Kentucky. I agree. If not make sure you park up a few streets north of the stadium so you're not paying 20-30 bucks near the tailgating lots. There is usually enough parking about a 15 minute walk from the stadium that will only cost you about 5-10 bucks. If you're staying at a hotel near the city, you may want to look into getting a cab.

If you want to hang out during the weekend, go to Newport on the Levy across the river in Kentucky. If you stay in Cincinnati hang around 5th street and Fountain Square. Plenty of beer and good times in Newport. I recommend you go there.

Go with the Skyline, not the Gold Star. It's the real stuff, not the immitation.

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Gold Star is #1!

This board is being invaded by communists. You are all insane. Grow some taste. My God.

The REAL #1 stuff is Dixie Chili. They originated the "Cincinnati Chili" experience way back in 1929. EVERYTHING else is just an imitation.