Umm is anyone else addicted to the arcade?

I've only just discovered it - I wish my lunch hour was two hours.

Sorry Josh, the Albatross game, Balloon Hunter, and Moon Lander will be mine...all mine!!! muhahahahahah *Vincent Price type laughter*

Billy Broome just got SWEPT! (except for the moon landing game, I hate that one) B)

I'll be back after work!! I can quickly post here, but games are a big No-No!

I'm a video game junkie......

I love arcades

there used to be a Putt Putt close to my house and every saturday you could get 50 tokens for 5 bucks....I used to play Daytona 500 sit down, Tekken 3, Mortal Kombat, NBA jam, NFL Blitz, EVERYTHING

Arcades are going the way of the dodo....

especially with internet gaming so popular nowadays....

I've only just discovered it - I wish my lunch hour was two hours.

what are we talking about exactly?

Is there an arcade game you guys are playing?

Count me in if its inclusive...

the youngwhippersnapper will take it to you old timers! :lol:

Dude! We have an arcade right here at the forums with about 16 freakin' games! It's at the top of the forums board where it says "Arcade", right in front of "Help", Search", "Members", and "Calander" bar!

What are ya', blind? :blink::lol:

hey folks. i posted a game over in the other arcade thread (in site discussion). check it out and see if you like it. its by far my favorite that ive seen so far. if so, im sure we can lobby for b24 to put it up in the arcade ;)

game

I don't know, I wish it played a little faster. I let a few go by because I was waiting for the ball to come back.

hey folks.  i posted a game over in the other arcade thread (in site discussion).  check it out and see if you like it.  its by far my favorite that ive seen so far.  if so, im sure we can lobby for b24 to put it up in the arcade ;)

game

I don't know, I wish it played a little faster. I let a few go by because I was waiting for the ball to come back.

it speeds up as you increase levels...

hey folks.  i posted a game over in the other arcade thread (in site discussion).  check it out and see if you like it.  its by far my favorite that ive seen so far.  if so, im sure we can lobby for b24 to put it up in the arcade ;)

game

it speeds up as you increase levels...

Ohh. I kinda just quit.. :lol:

I'll check it out later.

Well that didn't happen! It's like playing Madden football on PS II! If it's laid out clean and simple, the Old School will be teaching lessons DAILY!! B)