What's the deal?

bnglsboi8532

I don't understand why everyone is sayin "our defense still stinks" and "can't stop the run" and "can't get off the field" if it wasn't for our defense we wouldn't even have been in the game! Granted we still gave up those ridiculous runs by Clayton and Flacco, but to look at stats and say we gave up 220 yards on the ground is stupid, our sh*tty offense couldn't stay on the field for anything...I'm tired of the O-Line play already it is unexcusable...Gay-Chick is the worst lineman in the league. Carson is scared! Those high priced babies on the outside want to not practice and show up and get paid, well you can't tell me that timing wasn't an issue...if they don't want to practice then they can both be traded, recievers are overrated anyways...look at McNabb and the numbers he put up and tell me if you can name two of his crappy recievers! I like Chris Perry but unless this shi**y O-Line blocks anybody, he will average less than Rudi did last year. I didn't like the early predictions about having a Top5 Draft pick but unless things change dramatically then it looks a lil generous!

I don't understand why everyone is sayin "our defense still stinks" and "can't stop the run" and "can't get off the field" if it wasn't for our defense we wouldn't even have been in the game!

Get a grip boi. This game was against a team led by a rookie QB. Do you even understand the ramifications of that!?!

Obviously not. <_<

I don't understand why everyone is sayin "our defense still stinks" and "can't stop the run" and "can't get off the field" if it wasn't for our defense we wouldn't even have been in the game!

Get a grip boi. This game was against a team led by a rookie QB. Do you even understand the ramifications of that!?!

Obviously not. <_<

What he said...

Obviously not. <_<

What he said...

I dunno about everyone else but I can't take a post seriously that is written by someone with the word boi in there screen name.

Obviously not. <_<

What he said...

I dunno about everyone else but I can't take a post seriously that is written by someone with the word boi in there screen name.

It does tend to remove credibility at an amazing rate. :lol:

Obviously not. <_<

What he said...

It does tend to remove credibility at an amazing rate. :lol:

I didn't even notice his screen name at first. I just thought Billy had 'old guy brain fart' and forgot how to spell. :lol:

Having seen the name now, yeah 'G', gotta agree.

Can you fruit cakes even discuss something seriously...the first couple of responses were legitimate but the rest of you retards always go off topic!

Sorry it's just a board rule that we can't take your post seriously until you prove you are a real "G" and get agreen into a rear naked choke hold.

Can you fruit cakes even discuss something seriously...the first couple of responses were legitimate but the rest of you retards always go off topic!

Get used to it man, I'd like for them to stay on topic too, but a lot of times they just can't control themselves... It's still better here than anywhere else!

But I agree with you boi, the defense looked decent. They kept us in the game... I think Flacco will have a good season. The Ravens have a good offensive line and decent WR's/TE. Baltimore could be competing for the div. championship.

What the hell are you talking about? By the way, has anyone noticed that New Age Samurai Vijay Singh is going to take the FedEx Cup this year? Vijay Singh could tee up cinder blocks, and hit them 340 with a slight draw!

/does furious internet search for Vijay picture to post in signature, can't find one, looks at the bear attack protection suit and sighs/

Why can't anyone post any good Vijay pictures on the internet for me to use in my sig? Damn! What were you saying guy with boi in your screen name?

What the hell are you talking about? By the way, has anyone noticed that New Age Samurai Vijay Singh is going to take the FedEx Cup this year? Vijay Singh could tee up cinder blocks, and hit them 340 with a slight draw!

/does furious internet search for Vijay picture to post in signature, can't find one, looks at the bear attack protection suit and sighs/

Why can't anyone post any good Vijay pictures on the internet for me to use in my sig? Damn! What were you saying guy with boi in your screen name?

Dude...I agree completely. I have never seen a real good Vijay picture that I think would do your avatar justice. By the way, do you think Vijay's FedEx Cup will come with the 'asterisk'?

Speaking of asterisk, whatever happened to Bonds' home-run ball that the Ecko guy bought and was going to give to the HOF with an asterisk on it?

I'm sorry? Boi was saying something? Here's my only question. Does boi pronounce it like Flavor Flav would...BOOOOOOIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!???

The offense put the defense in a horrible position. Tell me how much the game plan changes if the Bengals scored off of the turnover? The offense is supposed to be the engine of this team, and they were HORRIBLE. The defense just needs to be in the top 18. 7 3 and outs? Turnovers? They only gave up 17 pts. If that was a real offense (Steelers) the game would have been 35 to 10. The offense had better wake up. I say throw Simpson in. Their 3rd receiver sucks.

The offense put the defense in a horrible position. Tell me how much the game plan changes if the Bengals scored off of the turnover? The offense is supposed to be the engine of this team, and they were HORRIBLE. The defense just needs to be in the top 18. 7 3 and outs? Turnovers? They only gave up 17 pts. If that was a real offense (Steelers) the game would have been 35 to 10. The offense had better wake up. I say throw Simpson in. Their 3rd receiver sucks.

Oh sure, bring the thread back on topic. Actually, you are one hundred percent correct. The defense can only play so well when they are always on the field. What was it? 7 or 8 'three and outs'? Can't run a railroad that way.

I think the D showed some real promise yesterday. It's far from perfect, and I'd like to see more against a real NFL offense, but the bottom line is that it gave the offense plenty of opportunities (which it promptly blew) and even put 7 of its own on he board.

Unfortunately, if the O doesn't get its act together -- and fast -- the D could just throw in the towel for the season, "bunglizing" a whole new generation of young players in the process.

I think the D showed some real promise yesterday. It's far from perfect, and I'd like to see more against a real NFL offense, but the bottom line is that it gave the offense plenty of opportunities (which it promptly blew) and even put 7 of its own on he board.

Unfortunately, if the O doesn't get its act together -- and fast -- the D could just throw in the towel for the season, "bunglizing" a whole new generation of young players in the process.

I agree. Offense is in shambles.

Here's a tidbit for those promoting the emergence of a brand new tough defense based on yesterday's game: The Ravens ran the ball for 46 times, picked up 229 yards, averaging 5.0 per carry. Two of those runs were for 38 yards or more, both of those for touchdowns and one of those by the rookie quarterback!! If Baltimore had a middle tier offense yesterday, they would have doubled the 17 points they scored. The only two people you've ever heard of on the field offensively yesterday was Todd Heap and Derrick Mason.

Oh, and let's not forget the massive sack total of ZERO for the Bengals.

Hey, it could be worse, greg. The Bengals could have mortgaged their future and traded away their secondary as well in order to build a line that coughed up 170 yards on the ground in week one and created little pressure on the QB.

It may suck to be a Bengals fan today, but its sucks being a Cleveland fan worse. In fact, they are already calling for Romeo's head.

Hey, it could be worse, greg. The Bengals could have mortgaged their future and traded away their secondary as well in order to build a line that coughed up 170 yards on the ground in week one and created little pressure on the QB.

It may suck to be a Bengals fan today, but its sucks being a Cleveland fan worse. In fact, they are already calling for Romeo's head.

LOL, it's actually funny you bring up the Turds. Colin Cowherd on ESPN said that yesterday he was ready to bury both the Bengals and the Browns, but each team was so bad, they actually gave the other an outside shot of not being the worst. Great year to be a sports fan in Ohio--any sport, any team. Wait till USC/OSU next week.