Official Bengals @ Ravens game thread!

BengalszoneBilly

Wow! Dexter Jackson sucks!

yes, he is a serious detriment. I mean, I can MISS tackles and be out of position.

Gotta get Lynch in there. If this is gpoing to be an embarrassment, at least let the young guys learn their way through it.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not good so far....we now know the status of the Bengals progress, or should I say regress?

CJ and TJ look out of sync with Carson. Good thing they both came to mini-camp to stay tuned with Carson and CJ addressed his ankle/health like a pro...no, wait...

Carson looks like he has no time and when he does, make the dumb throw....except for the physical skills being better, this is similar to Kitna-style play.

O-Line is the entire problem. Seriously.

Quote from Palmer via Bengals.com "We've got as good as shot as anybody. That's the great thing about this league. There's always hope. We've got two good receivers, a great offensive line, really good running backs with the possibility of greatness and an awesome defensive coordinator that doesn't put up with anything. Two good young corners. Why not us? Really, why not us?"

This defense couldn't get pressure on the QB if they blitzed 11 guys. It's amazing they can send more guys than Baltimore has blockers and STILL can't get any pressure. AMAZING! I honestly can not understand the problem. Is it a scheme problem or are the Bengals defensive players so much worse and less talented than we as fans were led on to believe? Whichever it is, it has to be corrected soon if this team will be anything more than an embarrassment. Besides that, didn't all the offensive lineman come out after Carson's broken nose and say they were pissed and were going to play with more pride and fire? If this is the O-line playing with pride and fire, Carson better get an extra insurance policy.

O-Line is the entire problem. Seriously.

Quote from Palmer via Bengals.com "We've got as good as shot as anybody. That's the great thing about this league. There's always hope. We've got two good receivers, a great offensive line, really good running backs with the possibility of greatness and an awesome defensive coordinator that doesn't put up with anything. Two good young corners. Why not us? Really, why not us?"

Carson is seriously hitting the pipe. <_<