Official Bengals @ Ravens game thread!

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvin Lewis a solid coach i dont think so how do you not challege that play and does he know how to get this players ready to play a football game

What? Try a new thing called punctuation. We might be able to understand you.

Looking at the brightside...my fantasy team is doing good with Ward, and Roy Williams scoring TDs! Oh man I am glad I started Favre today too!

Wow Palmer is so scared to get hurt he is throwing off his back foot now...Palmer will more than likely throw another Int at some point in this game.

I've never seen fans panic so quickly. First half of the first game of the season. Chill.

please point out the highlights so I can see things your way...oh wait, there are none. forced fumble the netted 0 points, great.

they had the whole preseason/camp for the fans to "chill" through...now it is game time and this team looks cold and unprofessional.

what game r u watching?

How is it that 2 PB WR's have 2 catches among them, I said before that BBratkowski sucks and that everyone knows what we are doing because we do the same s++t all the time...

Here's how...one acting like a douche, crying about a trade, wating till summer to fix his ankle and then getting his vagina, I mean shoulder jacked up. the other not showing up for OTA's, having a bad hammy and not being in sych with their PB QB...does that answer the question?

Problem is, Marvin is the worst coach in the league for making half time adjustments...and throw in the fact that the enigma formerly known as Ocho Cinco didn't have a catch in the first half....and that leaves you with very little hope for success in the second half.

Does anyone else notice how many coaching errors Marvin is still making despite it being his 6th year as the Bengals head coach? It makes me wanna drink a whole bottle of epicac and throw up all day long.

I've never seen fans panic so quickly. First half of the first game of the season. Chill.

please point out the highlights so I can see things your way...oh wait, there are none. forced fumble the netted 0 points, great.

they had the whole preseason/camp for the fans to "chill" through...now it is game time and this team looks cold and unprofessional.

what game r u watching?

It has nothing to do with highlights. It's the first game of the year and you're saying our season is doomed based upon the first half? Get real, I guess Atlanta jumped out to the 21-0 lead and they're destined for the Super Bowl? You're logic just puzzles me. We have a good coach, and some great players so it is far too early for me to panic.