Official Bengals @ Ravens game thread!

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Rudi is laughing his cock off at Perrys figures

This game is so boring right now these guys are not playin tough at all wow they have to start playin more physical

Surely you meant "THESE GUYS ARE NOT PLAYIN'" period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boy am I p1ssed off

O-line needs to play better. Hopefully we can get some adjustments offensively. This is a game that is there for the taking.

Considering the criminal element on this team, you'd think they would have done that already!

WTF? If that is a fumble, where are all the Perry lovers at? Looked like his knee was down to me. Actually it was his elbow...and an elbow is the same as a knee...another Marvin mistake not to challenge that...man Marvin is such a HORRIBLE game manager...I would be more than welcome to drive to Cincinnati and hold the door open for Marvin to carry his stuff out of PBS.

I bet Rudi is laughing his cock off at Perrys figures

as will most of the NFL........

Lions are losing 21-7 and Rudi is 1 for -1....not sure he is "laughing".

And I'm not sure if the Bengals have got any cocks. They're certainly not displaying any balls!! (even though that may be a federal offence)

WTF? If that is a fumble, where are all the Perry lovers at? Looked like his knee was down to me. Actually it was his elbow...and an elbow is the same as a knee...another Marvin mistake not to challenge that...man Marvin is such a HORRIBLE game manager...I would be more than welcome to drive to Cincinnati and hold the door open for Marvin to carry his stuff out of PBS.

Can't believe Marvin wouldn't challenge that.

Can't believe Marvin wouldn't challenge that.

Exactly why would it hurt to challenge that? It's almost half time and if the call is overturned you still have your time out and the ball. If the fumble is upheld you lose a time out you won't use anyways because it is almost half time. Either Marvin is an idiot or he just doesn't care.

Why in the hell does this team give Perry the ball EVERY running play so far? Cmon the guy's been out for 2 freakin years. Watson might be a bit gimpy, but practiced Friday, play him!!! What did he "not" do last year to deserve more carries? Ridiculous. Perry's averaging 2 f**ing yards a carry and now has a turnover.

I realize it's only still 7-0, but try shaking some things up - the Ravens are just teeing off on this plan.

Glad I started Ray Rice today on my fantasy team. It's just too predictable every year.