Holy Crap It's Official

gregstephens

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should now sign the recently released former Kentucky QB, Jared Lorenzon. Of his numerous nicknames, I always found 'He Ate Me' to be among my all-time favorites. He could officially change his name as well, and we would watch He Ate Me throw to Ocho Cinco. Good stuff.

Maybe thats Chad's MO...Mike Brown has a love affair with his Johnsons and now that Chad is no longer a Johnson maybe Brown will decide we don't need him anymore.

In all honesty, if this really bugs you, stop talking about it because you are playing into Chad's hand, he is doing this to keep his name in the spotlight 24/7/365, thats all this is so if everybody stops talking about it will go away. It doesn't bother me, people change their last names for all sorts of reasons and if Chad Ocho Cinco wants to assume that personality I am fine with that (not that I have anything to do with it) I find it funny that Ocho Cinco means 8-5 in Spainish which has no real meaning where Ochenta y Cinco means eighty five.

I still can't believe we didn't take a first and a third for this idiot. I don't care about his name. We should call him whatever he wants to be called. But his performance last year, his very light work so far this year, and his injuries, which are starting to come more frequently, all add up to a career that will end in sloppy and flat out incorrect routes, frequent trips to the IR, and more and more desperate pleas for attention.

I think we should now sign the recently released former Kentucky QB, Jared Lorenzon. Of his numerous nicknames, I always found 'He Ate Me' to be among my all-time favorites. He could officially change his name as well, and we would watch He Ate Me throw to Ocho Cinco. Good stuff.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Makes you wonder what his family thinks of this, man this guy is in a league of his own i guess. I just hope he puts up numbers and scores TDs

I doubt his family cares because it's getting him mo money

I still can't believe we didn't take a first and a third for this idiot.

Idiot? Eh gotta give chad alittle credit he saw a way to make more money staying the bengals so he went after it

Changing numbers is all the rage.

Rivers wants to change his number

September 4, 2008 2:10 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's James Walker

Cincinnati Bengals rookie first-round pick Keith Rivers wants to make a last-minute number change before Sunday's game against the Baltimore Ravens, two sources have confirmed.

Rivers wants to change his No. 58 jersey to No. 55 -- his college number at USC -- after former teammate Ahmad Brooks was released by Cincinnati over the weekend. Rivers has until the end of the business day Thursday to make a decision and report it to the league, or he will be forced to stick with his original number for the remainder of the 2008 season.

One source said the holdup is with Rivers' marketing deal with Reebok, in which No. 58 Bengals jerseys were already printed for the season. Therefore Rivers would have to pay a fee to the company if the jerseys become obsolete. The source estimated that cost to be "roughly $10,000."

Another source said Rivers definitely wants to change his number before Sunday's game but wasn't aware of why there was a holdup.

The Bengals took Rivers with the No. 9 overall pick in April's NFL draft. He will make his first career start Sunday in Baltimore.