Kentucky spanks Cardinals!!!!!

semiotter

Kentucky "D" just simply put, ate up Louisville Sunday. 5 turnovers did in Louisville in this game. All week all I heard was how Louisville was going to win this game on the call in radio shows in Loserville. There were a few KY fans calling in but it was sweet seeing the CATS show who "IS" NUMBER 1 IN THE STATE" and put little brother back in his place :lol: Its going to be a long season in Louisville this season...BO HOO....P.S. OX I hope you got to go to the game... :rolleyes:

Man I wanted to, but couldn't get away from the house to hit it up. But I did watch it on the new big screen! Louisville just got tired at the end. They just layed down and quit.

Even though a W, we can't have our defense scoring all the points, especially in the SEC!

Incredibly the game was shown on TV out here in Arizona at the same time the Premiere Fantasy Football draft was going on. I really had a hard time concentrating on that while I enjoyed watching the Wildcats whip the Cardinals for the SECOND consecutive year!

Go Big Blue!

• 3 weeks later...
Kentucky "D" just simply put, ate up Louisville Sunday. 5 turnovers did in Louisville in this game. All week all I heard was how Louisville was going to win this game on the call in radio shows in Loserville. There were a few KY fans calling in but it was sweet seeing the CATS show who "IS" NUMBER 1 IN THE STATE" and put little brother back in his place.

Are you catching the #14 Kansas State @ Louisville game? 4th quarter and the Cardinals are up by 2 TD's! This is the same team the Wildcats dominated!