Palmer not worried about the first string

combatbengal

Good lord, what did I start here? Ok, we're going to disagree with the example that I gave. However, I think we can agree that it is preseason. Every member of the Bengals team is fighting for a roster spot. Nobody, except the water boy has performed to the level of a pro yet. This is the time to shine, the time to prove that you belong in the NFL, prove that you can block, tackle, throw, catch, run, etc. We are not going to just turn the light switch during the first game. We have to start now and keep it going. One play at a time, one game at a time.

Good lord, what did I start here? Ok, we're going to disagree with the example that I gave. However, I think we can agree that it is preseason. Every member of the Bengals team is fighting for a roster spot. Nobody, except the water boy has performed to the level of a pro yet. This is the time to shine, the time to prove that you belong in the NFL, prove that you can block, tackle, throw, catch, run, etc. We are not going to just turn the light switch during the first game. We have to start now and keep it going. One play at a time, one game at a time.

LOL...you didn't start anything bad. We detoured for a while, but we came back. Nothing wrong with a little intellectual debate.

But you are 100 percent right. We got a lot of ground to make up and little time to do it. Of course, tonight's game isn't going to help, but we'll grab on for the season.

Telling the truth is cowardice? How so?

There is no "truth" at this point of the season. Everything is complete speculation, and the players are definitely more confident in each other than the fans are in them.

Very correct.

Correct only in your opinion. You guys have not been watching the games apparently.