O-line D-line

schnarfer

The old "died of cancer" bit..nice try..id bet AIDS

I'd bet you better check yourself right now. One more post like this and you'll find yourself on a long vacation.

I'm letting you slide one time. There won't be another. My dad was a good man, so keep it between you and I.

Oh I dont think so.

I know so. Pack your bags, and grab your tickets. Your flight to vacation land is now departing.

I'd bet you better check yourself right now. One more post like this and you'll find yourself on a long vacation.

I'm letting you slide one time. There won't be another. My dad was a good man, so keep it between you and I.

Oh I dont think so.

I know so. Pack your bags, and grab your tickets. Your flight to vacation land is now departing.

Wow...this is the first time I've read any of THIS thread. This Schnarf guy really set the landspeed record for getting tossed out on his can, didn't he? It's bad enough we got to suffer through the Bengals issues, but this crap is embarrassing to us as a fan forum and 'Nation' of Bengals fans.

Don't let him back ever.

Oh I dont think so.

Your silly little powers do not hold me. I am the SCHNARFER and I am immortal!!! You are obviously a power hungry loser VET. Being in the armed forces is the same as being a mindless retard that couldn't go to college. No matter how many times you try to kick me off, I can always come back. You have as much of an abilitity to keep me gone as you do getting off your wife, which is zero. I on the other hand can keep her cumming, just like this board. I OWN YOU!!

Um Billy isn't the type to joke about family members being dead.god I hate forum posters some times.

This thread took a reeeally bad turn somewhere.

Lets try and get this right on track.

I believe the answer (or at least big part of it) to the question "Why our OLine isn't clicking?" lies in Kazkal's signature.

That guy was seriously underrated when we had him with us.

Underrated by me too.

Um Billy isn't the type to joke about family members being dead.god I hate forum posters some times.

This thread took a reeeally bad turn somewhere.

Lets try and get this right on track.

I believe the answer (or at least big part of it) to the question "Why our OLine isn't clicking?" lies in Kazkal's signature.

That guy was seriously underrated when we had him with us.

Underrated by me too.

Amen, bro. And thanks for trying to get the thread back on track. :sure:

While we are on the subject of centers, Indianapolis is rapidly taking a turn toward...us.

First, they have Manning fighting knee problems all preseason -- now word out of Indy is that they have lost their starting C, Jeff Saturday, to a knee injury, severity as yet unknown.

It will be interesting to see how they cope with a gimpy QB and a line that suddenly has a big hole in the middle.

Difference btw us and Indy is that they will address the issue, where as we will just act as if Girlcheck can get the job done. How long can fans complain about the same two individuals, Guycheck and Thorton before a move is made.

We have constantly called for Thortons job, I like him as a person but not a football player. This is a business though and he is noooo good for business. Guycheck, all kidding aside is not the answer and has made center a glaring need for the past couple drafts. Too bad we have yet to acknowledge the problem.

While we are on the subject of centers, Indianapolis is rapidly taking a turn toward...us.

First, they have Manning fighting knee problems all preseason -- now word out of Indy is that they have lost their starting C, Jeff Saturday, to a knee injury, severity as yet unknown.

It will be interesting to see how they cope with a gimpy QB and a line that suddenly has a big hole in the middle.

From Lance's blog in response to your annual injury "woe is us" Bengals' excuse theme HC! :)

Do me a favor

With the season about to start, can we agree to stop using the "woe is us injury card" for the Bengals? That excuse has been worn out the last two seasons.

Despite fantasy football, fans tend to live inside the moat of Cincinnati when it comes to injuries.

Look around the rest of the NFL. Injuries are life in the NFL. Ask the Eagles who will probably start the year without their starting WR's. Ask Baltimore, dealing with injuries to McGahee, Boler, Reed, Heap...etc.

Ask the Giants, Colts, Patriots, Redskins. Check out the weekly NFL injury report.

The last two seasons Pro Football Weeklly has done an injury impact ranking. They rank teams impacted the most by injuries...the guys lost, their role and the impact of their loss.

The last two years the Bengals were below the middle of the pack in terms of impact.

The NFL is about dealing with injuries. Not making excuses. Ask John Feinstein who titled his book, "Next Man Up".

From Lance's blog in response to your annual injury "woe is us" Bengals' excuse theme HC! :)

Do me a favor

With the season about to start, can we agree to stop using the "woe is us injury card" for the Bengals? That excuse has been worn out the last two seasons.

Despite fantasy football, fans tend to live inside the moat of Cincinnati when it comes to injuries.

Look around the rest of the NFL. Injuries are life in the NFL. Ask the Eagles who will probably start the year without their starting WR's. Ask Baltimore, dealing with injuries to McGahee, Boler, Reed, Heap...etc.

Ask the Giants, Colts, Patriots, Redskins. Check out the weekly NFL injury report.

The last two seasons Pro Football Weeklly has done an injury impact ranking. They rank teams impacted the most by injuries...the guys lost, their role and the impact of their loss.

The last two years the Bengals were below the middle of the pack in terms of impact.

The NFL is about dealing with injuries. Not making excuses. Ask John Feinstein who titled his book, "Next Man Up".

Uhh... I can't agree with that.

We had our LB core decimated to a point where we didn't have 3 LBs to throw out there.

We were picking guys off the street to play LB for us... I think it is far more devastating to have

every person playing single position injured than having a starter here and there injured. (QBs aside..)

Just ignore the little man Scnarfer. As long as his attacks are directed at me and not my father, I could care less.

I OWN YOU!!

You don't even own your own temper. :rolleyes:

I just had a dream about refranhcs - a huge hand came down out of the sky and (ala Monthy Python) squashed him flat.

Your dreams are quite accurate. :sure: