Saints at Bengals

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this o-line is so out of whack this is the worst ive seen of them this has to be the bengals team ive seen with Marvin as coach, but ill give it time since they dont have all there starters in there, but i hope they do something with this o-line. They yanked stacy and put willie in there so who is going to be the real tackle then.

wow this o-line is so out of whack this is the worst ive seen of them this has to be the bengals team ive seen with Marvin as coach, but ill give it time since they dont have all there starters in there, but i hope they do something with this o-line. They yanked stacy and put willie in there so who is going to be the real tackle then.

I'm glad you can give it time. Carson gives it much more time and he'll be out for the year.

That's right, boo those bums. This franchise is an abortion. It should be no surprise that the worst Owner in the history of professional sports has put together the worst coaching staff in the AFC. Have a heart Mikey, trade Carson. Give the man a chance with a real organization. What a joke.