Wideouts

volcom69

With Johnson now out for who knows how long and T.J out for who knows how long i think its time to see the young WR out with the first string of guys this week. I think now we will get to see how good Simpson,Maxwell,Holt, Chatman really are and how much they are on the same page with Carson. All we can hope now is our starters will be ok but lets just hope these guys can run some good routes and can hold on to the ball. I hate to say it but i guess this will be the true test for these guys with everyone hurt, but maybe this way we can find out who our true #3 reciever is and who wants to step up and who isnt ready yet. Grr i really hate this injury crap and it always seems to happen to this team, we get all excited about the upcoming season and then things like this happen and now we sit back and wonder how good will they really be.

With Johnson now out for who knows how long and T.J out for who knows how long i think its time to see the young WR out with the first string of guys this week. I think now we will get to see how good Simpson,Maxwell,Holt, Chatman really are and how much they are on the same page with Carson. All we can hope now is our starters will be ok but lets just hope these guys can run some good routes and can hold on to the ball. I hate to say it but i guess this will be the true test for these guys with everyone hurt, but maybe this way we can find out who our true #3 reciever is and who wants to step up and who isnt ready yet. Grr i really hate this injury crap and it always seems to happen to this team, we get all excited about the upcoming season and then things like this happen and now we sit back and wonder how good will they really be.

Chad and TJ will be back for the opener and should be good. If the Bengals' at any point throw the 4 WR's you mention out there as their WR line-up, that is easily the sorriest group in the NFL on paper, yikes.

Yay i know i didnt know that when i made this thread so everyone this team is ok our hero is back in town. Maybe he will lead us to the promise land. All im saying is with these guys out hopefully they will be back very soon maybe we can find a true #3 but now i guess Henrys coming back so i guess hes the automatic #3 reciever.

I agree I would like to atleast see Simpson out there with Palmer. I think it could be a dangerous combo with the two on the field at the same time. I would also like to see Purify and Urrutia out there. Not with Palmer, well maybe Jordan Palmer. Is Jordan ever going to get a chance to play or what? Rowe sucks