Hey Bengal Fans

Your(_0_)IsNext

Hey Eeveryone

Just wanted to officially stop in here nad say hello to everyone, didn't want to get in here, start yapping my gums without a formal hello. Just a little bit on me, I have been a big Bengals fane for the past 20 years, actually I go back to the Issac Curtis days, :D I guess that kind of tips my hand there, i'm a 40 year old proud Bengals fan and look forward to the interaction here as well as hearing the views of others....

Hey Eeveryone

Just wanted to officially stop in here nad say hello to everyone, didn't want to get in here, start yapping my gums without a formal hello. Just a little bit on me, I have been a big Bengals fane for the past 20 years, actually I go back to the Issac Curtis days, :D I guess that kind of tips my hand there, i'm a 40 year old proud Bengals fan and look forward to the interaction here as well as hearing the views of others....

Welcome to the ZoNe!!! :sure:

• 2 weeks later...
i'm a 40 year old proud Bengals fan and look forward to the interaction here as well as hearing the views of others....

Welcome to Bengalszone young man. I recently busted 50, and am still running strong. :flex:

Hence the boobie infatuation - a second childhood, Billy???

i'm a 40 year old proud Bengals fan and look forward to the interaction here as well as hearing the views of others....

Welcome to Bengalszone young man. I recently busted 50, and am still running strong. :flex:

Hence the boobie infatuation - a second childhood, Billy???

Second? Ask anyone who knows me. The 1st never ended!