Sign in to follow this  
Your(_0_)IsNext

Hey Bengal Fans

Hey Eeveryone

Just wanted to officially stop in here nad say hello to everyone, didn't want to get in here, start yapping my gums without a formal hello. Just a little bit on me, I have been a big Bengals fane for the past 20 years, actually I go back to the Issac Curtis days, :D I guess that kind of tips my hand there, i'm a 40 year old proud Bengals fan and look forward to the interaction here as well as hearing the views of others....

i'm a 40 year old proud Bengals fan and look forward to the interaction here as well as hearing the views of others....

Welcome to Bengalszone young man. I recently busted 50, and am still running strong. :flex:

Hey Eeveryone

Just wanted to officially stop in here nad say hello to everyone, didn't want to get in here, start yapping my gums without a formal hello. Just a little bit on me, I have been a big Bengals fane for the past 20 years, actually I go back to the Issac Curtis days, :D I guess that kind of tips my hand there, i'm a 40 year old proud Bengals fan and look forward to the interaction here as well as hearing the views of others....

Welcome to the ZoNe!!! :sure:

Welcome aboard. And here I thought my turning 30 soon was bad... sorry Billy. :D .

Again, welcome.

i'm a 40 year old proud Bengals fan and look forward to the interaction here as well as hearing the views of others....

Welcome to Bengalszone young man. I recently busted 50, and am still running strong. :flex:

Hence the boobie infatuation - a second childhood, Billy???

Hence the boobie infatuation - a second childhood, Billy???

Second? Ask anyone who knows me. The 1st never ended!