Salutations

Greetings from Ohio State University. I am a student there who passed up Buckeye season tickets to throw my hat with Marvin Lewis and crew on Sundays instead (I work on weekends, so going to football games tends to cut my salary in half).

I've been a fan since the Ickey Woods, Boomer Esiason Superbowl year... '88 or '89 I really can't remember. Since then I've watched season through season of heartache, only to STAY a Bengals fan, even when all the Columbus locals went out and jumped on the Cleveland Expansion Franchise Browns bandwagon. It's been rough, but last season the sun appeared to poke it's head on the horizon (even if the last I remember is that loss to the Browns and watching Corey throw his stuff into the stands).

I believe Marvin Lewis is leading us to the promised land one New Day season at a time and look forward to Guaranteed Fun this upcoming season.

WHO DEY?

:player:

Hey Prime, welcome aboard. We have many lively discussions that you're welcome to ranging from professional and collegiate sports to politics and current events. Make sure you drop by all of the forums within BengalsZone to see the full benefits of keeping an active discussion, sometimes heated, on the fastest rising Bengals fan website. Welcome again. :)

Greetings from Ohio State University. I am a student there who passed up Buckeye season tickets to throw my hat with Marvin Lewis and crew on Sundays instead (I work on weekends, so going to football games tends to cut my salary in half).

God ............. that's .......... just .................. beautiful !

Welcome home Prime. :player:

Hi there Bengalsarus - hope you stick around and get involved with the discussions. Don't go Lumberjack on us!