Carson trashes Coach Tressel and Ohio State !

ratmandu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Buckeyes fan too, can I say negative things about Tressell?

Come January, against SEC schools, he coaches like a major dink.

that is true.

BTW

I dont care if Carson Palmer hates my mom as long as he makes his throws on Sunday and brings a super bowl to Cincinnati.

I believe some of the posts on this thread justifies Carson's statement about OSU fans.

As someone who works closely with people in Columbus (many OSU grads) and has spent 3 months there during the fall all I can say is I know where he's coming from.

And my apologies to those OSU fans that realize that as much as we love college (and pro for that matter) football - it's just a game - something to have fun with - which includes talking a little smack.

Well guess what you perversely obnoxious and disrespectful instigator ?

I am going to continue to persist because what he said was totally said in disrespect and malice no matter what you or Carson says as he tries to backpeddle his way out of his self made dilemma.

He is just trying to dig his way back out of the huge hole he dug himself into.

If what he said wasn't wrong then why is he now trying to kiss up to the Buckeye nation ???

I thought he didn't care about what he was going to say about OSU and Tressel.

Well,apparently he does now !!!

And I'll tell you why smart guy.

It's because this so-called ridiculous,manufactured outrage that you accused me of perpetrating is in fact an actual real and true to life catastrophe for Carson that struck like lightning on a national scale and started a fire in the Buckeye Nation that won't easily be put out !!!

This fire has become so hot and intense that Carson's advisers have told him to put some water on it quick before it gets totally out of control and he gets burned too bad !!!

Well,it's too late now !

The fire has already scorched his reputation with Buckeye fans nationwide and it's too late for any first aid treatments.

And,you stated that this is a ridiculous,manufactured outrage on my part ?

Boy,are you sadly mistaken !!!

Check the newspapers, tv and the internet big guy.

And,as for your expert incite into last years Buckeye team.

OSU lost 9 starters on defense and 4 starters on offense and were in a rebuilding year and were not even picked to win the Big Ten, let alone go to the National Championship game again.

Not to mention that the National Championship game was a home game for LSU !!!

GET

A

LIFE!!!

Seriously, do you think everyone in Pittsburgh cried when Carson said he hated the Steelers? No, they didn't. It just added fuel to the rivalry. Grow up. You sound like one of my kids.