Bengalszone Premier League is now set!

Here's our players:

shades' (Larry Warnke)

Kilted Killers (ScottishBengal)

Goodfellas (Admin B24)

UnderDawg's Bunch (A resident Browns Fan)

Bengals Rock (combatbengal)

Fightin' Fish Hooks (Moderator ArmyBengal)

Green Machine (agreen_112)

Cougar D (JungleD)

Southpaws (Moderator Ox)

Skyline Chili's (Admin Skyline)

The Hangin' Chads (Jimmy Broome)

Billy's Boys (Moderator Billy Broome)

Good luck to all, and have a great, fun season! B)

Thanks for organizing everything, Billy. I can't wait to get started!

You're welcome Eric. BTW, if any other members are interested in playing fantasy football here, we still have Bengalszone Select League standing by.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Am I still able to jump back in this season?

You are E-dog. We will be starting up Bengalszone's Select League as soon as the commissioner DesperateDerelict gets it up and rolling.

Is this league not going to happen or is that "cancelled" official? Would love to play and have been trying to join to no avail... ID# 694482 PW: BZone - Join Custom league.... If this is still available, please let mwe know what I am doing wrong - thx much!

League Name- Bengalzone Select

League ID# - 310948

Password- BZone

go to Yahoo sign on

sign on, etc

6 spots remaining

Billy...I just looked and we only have 11 teams signed up. Were you aware of this?

The league won't start with an odd # of teams...

I'm not the commissioner in this league Eric. Paul (Desperate Derelict) is. I'm confident one more player will be found before the draft.

Billy...I just looked and we only have 11 teams signed up. Were you aware of this?

I'm not the commissioner in this league Eric. Paul (Desperate Derelict) is. I'm confident one more player will be found before the draft.

You're not running the Premier League?

Comparing your original post to the current roster on Yahoo, Army Bengal's team is not registered.

Comparing your original post to the current roster on Yahoo, Army Bengal's team is not registered.

I thought you were speaking of the Select League. I'll check this out.

My God Sky, you are right! I'll PM Mark to see whats up.

I'm always right, Billy. The sooner you people learn that, the better :P

I'm always right, Billy. The sooner you people learn that, the better :P

It seems we do have an opening. I'm giving former commisioner Desperate Derelict first crack at it. If he declines, I'll just throw it to whoever may be interested.

It seems we do have an opening. I'm giving former commisioner Desperate Derelict first crack at it. If he declines, I'll just throw it to whoever may be interested.

OK - I kind of feel like the nerdy teen who got a prom date at the last minute - but I'm in.