Hey everyone

kevinc1129

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Well, I'm a High School teacher, currently living in San Antonio, Texas. I'm originally from Dayton, but moved down here after I got out of college a few years ago. Most of my family still lives in the Dayton-Cincinnati area, so I make it up that way at least a couple times a year.

And most importantly, I’ve been a die hard Bengals and Reds fan for basically my entire life. It sucks being a displaced fan, but that’s why there’s DirecTV. :lol:

Well, I'm a High School teacher, currently living in San Antonio, Texas. I'm originally from Dayton, but moved down here after I got out of college a few years ago. Most of my family still lives in the Dayton-Cincinnati area, so I make it up that way at least a couple times a year.

And most importantly, I've been a die hard Bengals and Reds fan for basically my entire life. It sucks being a displaced fan, but that's why there's DirecTV. :lol:

San Antonio you say ?? I spent 3 years there from 94-97 and another 4 years from 02-06. I LOVED being in San Antonio and wouldn't mind going back when I retire, but we'll be going back to Cincinnati so that won't be bad either. If you haven't already ordered the NFL Sunday Ticket and like to go out and about to watch the games, allow me to suggest Fatso's on the west side of town. Hell, even if you have ordered it, head out there some time to watch a game. They show every game on wide screen, have fans from ALL teams, good food, and good prices. I went there every week and loved it. Oh well, glad to have you and hope you stick around !!!

WHODEY !!!

And most importantly, I've been a die hard Bengals and Reds fan for basically my entire life. It sucks being a displaced fan, but that's why there's DirecTV. :lol:

San Antonio you say ?? I spent 3 years there from 94-97 and another 4 years from 02-06. I LOVED being in San Antonio and wouldn't mind going back when I retire, but we'll be going back to Cincinnati so that won't be bad either. If you haven't already ordered the NFL Sunday Ticket and like to go out and about to watch the games, allow me to suggest Fatso's on the west side of town. Hell, even if you have ordered it, head out there some time to watch a game. They show every game on wide screen, have fans from ALL teams, good food, and good prices. I went there every week and loved it. Oh well, glad to have you and hope you stick around !!!

WHODEY !!!

Yeah, San Antonio is a pretty cool place.

I get the Sunday Ticket now, but I've been to Fatso's before too. I used to go to Champs down on the Riverwalk to watch games also, but Fatso's is definitely the place to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey HYBRID its good seeing your posts on the REDS site. Always good to see more folks on there BESIDES the old timers ARMY and BILLY..... :P And welcome to the ZONE... B)