10,000th Bengals topic

gregstephens

Please post more often jbengals1 so I can see Jessica Alba doing her pole dance more often, that is a thing of beauty.

Seriously, where is that from? what movie? what video? where?

You're telling me you didn't see "Sin City!?!" :blink:

sin_city_nancy.jpg

I think they need to go to each of the new WRs plus the dime CB (David Jones) and ask them to try their hand at PR/KR duties.

Frankly, it's in their best interests - if one of them can show something as a KR/PR - particularly PR - it will dramatically improve that player's chances of making not only the 53 man roster but also the 45 man active squad.

I think they need to go to each of the new WRs plus the dime CB (David Jones) and ask them to try their hand at PR/KR duties.

Frankly, it's in their best interests - if one of them can show something as a KR/PR - particularly PR - it will dramatically improve that player's chances of making not only the 53 man roster but also the 45 man active squad.

Agreed. The returner postions require a special skill set though: Hands, good quickness, judgement, some speed and a lot of good football instincts. The best are usually players that are used to handling the ball a lot in games (at least on some level). I could see the Bengals sticking Kenny Watson back there again on KR's, if Holt continues to have problems with ball security. I could see a guy like Lynch returning punts, bringing back old memories of Greg Myers. Lynch is a playmaker, though. I can't wait to see what he and Kilmer can do on Special Teams overall this year, along with Dorsey.

I could see a guy like Lynch returning punts, bringing back old memories of Greg Myers. Lynch is a playmaker, though. I can't wait to see what he and Kilmer can do on Special Teams overall this year, along with Dorsey.

Corey Lynch is indeed a top special teams guy, but as a coverage guy, not a return man