My Brother...

ArmyBengal

I'm going to be out of the loop for a while, but wanted to share my loss.

For those of you that are local, you heard about the boating accident on the River this weekend. My brother was one of the two that were killed. Jerry was 40 years old and him and his buddy were out having a good time when the accident occured. My wife and son drove right away from Sioux Falls and got back into Cincinnati yesterday.

Jerry was an amazing person. He had a gift for not only being looked at as the life of most get togethers, but for making people laugh. He wasn't married and had no children, but was the God Father of my son. I loved him like no other. I miss my brother...

I will talk to you all later...

IMO this thread should be moved out into the regular forums. All members here should know what tragedy has befallen one of our finest moderators. Your thoughts site staff?

Unless AB has an objection to it...absolutely. Everyone thinks highly of him and will no doubt wish to reach out in this very difficult time.

IMO this thread should be moved out into the regular forums. All members here should know what tragedy has befallen one of our finest moderators. Your thoughts site staff?

Unless AB has an objection to it...absolutely. Everyone thinks highly of him and will no doubt wish to reach out in this very difficult time.

Well we're probably not going to hear from Mark for a little while. He's got his hands full. That being said, I'm moving it to the Bengals Forum temporarily. It deserves as many views as possible.

News link.

My prayers are with you as well. I went through the same thing in December of 1991 in Cincinnati.

Considering all the things our brothers usually put us through or go through with us, we Never truly Lose them!

My condolences to you too Chris. That's something hard to get over.

For those of you that are local, you heard about the boating accident on the River this weekend. My brother was one of the two that were killed. Jerry was 40 years old and him and his buddy were out having a good time when the accident occured. My wife and son drove right away from Sioux Falls and got back into Cincinnati yesterday.

Jerry was an amazing person. He had a gift for not only being looked at as the life of most get togethers, but for making people laugh. He wasn't married and had no children, but was the God Father of my son. I loved him like no other. I miss my brother...

Terribly sorry to hear the news.

From your Bengalszone brethren, Hang in there, buddy.

Terribly sorry for the loss, if i lost my younger brother i don't know what id do.