NBA Finals!

BengalszoneBilly

NBA Finals  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Champion!

• Celtics
    • Lakers

Gasol is soft! Odom is a little above average, he's not great... Kobe/Gasol/Odom < Allen/Pierce/Garnett

2 words------Sasha Vujacic

Dont get me started on Vuja-choch, that was the best game hes ever had, and ever will.

Powe had 21 points in 14 minutes.

Powe > Vujacic

that was the best game Powe's ever had. The only reason he had that many points is all the free-throws he took(courtesy of the refs)

The difference.....Sasha is a shooter "the machine" and when he gets hot...everything goes in.

It's still ike this at the end of the day though: If the big 3 all play even mediocre they would have won 2 days ago, and tonight i know they will play much better. They're bench kept them in the game, and when you have a much better bench then your opponent you are a much better team 75% of the time, and thus you'll take home 75% of the games played.

Boston in 5.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gasol is soft! Odom is a little above average, he's not great... Kobe/Gasol/Odom < Allen/Pierce/Garnett

2 words------Sasha Vujacic

Dont get me started on Vuja-choch, that was the best game hes ever had, and ever will.

Powe had 21 points in 14 minutes.

Powe > Vujacic

that was the best game Powe's ever had. The only reason he had that many points is all the free-throws he took(courtesy of the refs)

The difference.....Sasha is a shooter "the machine" and when he gets hot...everything goes in.

It's still ike this at the end of the day though: If the big 3 all play even mediocre they would have won 2 days ago, and tonight i know they will play much better. They're bench kept them in the game, and when you have a much better bench then your opponent you are a much better team 75% of the time, and thus you'll take home 75% of the games played.

Boston in 5.

Just watch...Sam Cassell will kill you....you better hope Rondo can play....he hasnt practiced since injuring his ankle.

Halftime of Game 4 Lakers up 18.......LAKERS IN 6 games.

BTW BP, did you notice Kobe only had THREE of those 1st half points!?! :o

Watch out in the second half, he's laying in wait.

Ummm, yeah. 46 seconds left in the game and the Celtics are up by 4. Excuse me that was a typo. I meant the say the Celtics are up by five. Wow.

Ummm, yeah. 46 seconds left in the game and the Celtics are up by 4. Excuse me that was a typo. I meant the say the Celtics are up by five. Wow.

THATS GAME AINT NO ONE SCORING 5 IN 16.4 NOT EVEN KING KOBE HAHA

Goddam. The Celtics play their asses off in a fair game. Lakers in seven.

I don't think so. You blow that kind of lead at home, it messes with your head. I picked Celtics in six. They may do it in five.

Lakers in 7...youre right

Yeah...because they showed so much tonight that they are capable of winning three in a row against the Celtics, two of those being in Boston.

Yeah...because they showed so much tonight that they are capable of winning three in a row against the Celtics, two of those being in Boston.

IF YOU BELIEVE.....YOU CAN ACHIEVE

Boston in 5

Boston in 5

They were very lucky to get 1 in LA...they definately will not get 2 there

Boston in 5

They were lucky to overcome a twenty-four point deficit with about four minutes left in the third quarter? You can use a lot of words here, but 'lucky' ain't one of them. And guess what? They don't have to get two in L.A. I think they can because L.A. has three days to dwell on how they suffered the most embarrassing loss in playoff finals history. But they don't have to. All they need is one in Boston. L.A. doesn't win the series.

Like I said, "20" is the magic number for Pierce... When you have Garnett getting double-doubles (16pts, 11 reb and a BIG block on Gasol) and Posey and Allen busting 3's (18pts and 19pts respectively), it's hard to stop. Not to mention a coach with.. what.. 9 RINGS getting outcoached by an "obviously in-over-his-head Doc Rivers. (BengalPimp's quote, not mine)" :bangin:

How can you call that comeback "lucky?" That's one of the best comebacks in NBA finals dude. The Lakers are garbage. Maybe next time, if you wait to start bloating about the Lakers and how great they are, you won't look so bad the next day. LOL.

Boston in 6 like I said at the Start (I originally thought the Lakers had home court). I wanna see them do it in Boston anyways.

Boston in 5

lol

Like I said, "20" is the magic number for Pierce... When you have Garnett getting double-doubles (16pts, 11 reb and a BIG block on Gasol) and Posey and Allen busting 3's (18pts and 19pts respectively), it's hard to stop. Not to mention a coach with.. what.. 9 RINGS getting outcoached by an "obviously in-over-his-head Doc Rivers. (BengalPimp's quote, not mine)" :bangin:

How can you call that comeback "lucky?" That's one of the best comebacks in NBA finals dude. The Lakers are garbage. Maybe next time, if you wait to start bloating about the Lakers and how great they are, you won't look so bad the next day. LOL.

Boston in 6 like I said at the Start (I originally thought the Lakers had home court). I wanna see them do it in Boston anyways.

Doc is still a terrible coach.....absolutely horrible last year, and this year was all about the players NOT him. Seriously, he coached about as poorly as you can(and made terrible adjustments/substitutions) in the first 2 rounds vs. ATL and CLE. What I'm LMFAO at is that people/reporters are now saying what good moves he's making..HE HAD NO CHOICE..Rondo was hurt Cassell stinks, so he HAD to play House. Perkins was hurt so he pretty much HAD to play Posey. Those changes that helped them come back from 24 down, are NOT moves he decided to make, he was forced by injuries....So credit goes to the players....and I stand by what I said...Doc Rivers is a terrible coach.

Doc is still a terrible coach.....absolutely horrible last year, and this year was all about the players NOT him. Seriously, he coached about as poorly as you can(and made terrible adjustments/substitutions) in the first 2 rounds vs. ATL and CLE. What I'm LMFAO at is that people/reporters are now saying what good moves he's making..HE HAD NO CHOICE..Rondo was hurt Cassell stinks, so he HAD to play House. Perkins was hurt so he pretty much HAD to play Posey. Those changes that helped them come back from 24 down, are NOT moves he decided to make, he was forced by injuries....So credit goes to the players....and I stand by what I said...Doc Rivers is a terrible coach.

Truthfully BP, i respect that opinion because i have plenty of friends that say the same and i was too cursing him at the end of last season but he made offseason moves that clearly worked and brought this team from worst to first, and thats a big deal.

But that 'lucky' comment is not needed. There is no luck involved when you have that amount of skill on your team.

Nobody cares if Doc Rivers is Red Auerback or Rick Pitino. They win the championship, that's all that matters.

3-2.....Lakers in 7 BELIEVE....BELIEVE....BELIEVE.

I must confess...they impressed me with how they held that 19 point lead...then the fourteen point lead. That's like when 85 beat the race horse, sure he won, but they had to spot him him the track to get there.

The Lakers once again blew a double digit lead against the good old boys, i could tell they didn't want to win it in LA and somehow they almost did. Tuesday will be a blow out in Boston.

106 - 85 final score