NBA Finals!

BengalszoneBilly

NBA Finals  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Champion!

• Celtics
    • Lakers

3-2.....Lakers in 7 BELIEVE....BELIEVE....BELIEVE.

I must confess...they impressed me with how they held that 19 point lead...then the fourteen point lead. That's like when 85 beat the race horse, sure he won, but they had to spot him him the track to get there.

The Lakers once again blew a double digit lead against the good old boys, i could tell they didn't want to win it in LA and somehow they almost did. Tuesday will be a blow out in Boston.

106 - 85 final score

You know what? I sensed they took their feet of the gas, too. That's almost what it seemed like.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-2.....Lakers in 7 BELIEVE....BELIEVE....BELIEVE.

I must confess...they impressed me with how they held that 19 point lead...then the fourteen point lead. That's like when 85 beat the race horse, sure he won, but they had to spot him him the track to get there.

The Lakers once again blew a double digit lead against the good old boys, i could tell they didn't want to win it in LA and somehow they almost did. Tuesday will be a blow out in Boston.

106 - 85 final score

You know what? I sensed they took their feet of the gas, too. That's almost what it seemed like.

I hope that gas peddle is permanently broken.....Lakers in 7.......BELIEVE IT

Lakers in 7.......BELIEVE IT

I'd like to, but I feel the Celtics are driving the nails into the coffin.

Hey, as we have seen, the home team has a hard time holding a big lead. This game isn't over yet.

Phil Jackson would have to pull his best coached game ever out of his ass for the Lakers to win this one.

Hey, as we have seen, the home team has a hard time holding a big lead. This game isn't over yet.

Phil Jackson would have to pull his best coached game ever out of his ass for the Lakers to win this one.

Dude isn't called the 'Guru' for nothing.

Why not? Marvin Lewis is. :rolleyes:

Why not? Marvin Lewis is. :rolleyes:

Touche.

Wow. Just wow. That is all I can say. I can't even take any jabs at Pimp on this one.

All I remember was Pimp saying that Doc Rivers was "in over his head." :lol:

The Lakers are now OWNED by the Celtics.

Honestly though, the Lakers overachieved all season. The had a great season. But their team is garbage. Gasol and Odom are both soft, they are not great players like everyone thought.

Celtics in 6.

Wow. Just wow. That is all I can say. I can't even take any jabs at Pimp on this one.

The Lakers are now OWNED by the Celtics.

Honestly though, the Lakers overachieved all season. The had a great season. But their team is garbage. Gasol and Odom are both soft, they are not great players like everyone thought.

Celtics in 6.

Odom and Gasol's play could only mask for so long the fact that they REALLY MISSED Andrew Bynum.

I am a Lakers and Pistons fan, so naturally I don't like the Celts, but they won. So let me man-up here....The better team(Celtics) won....okay?

But c'mon, you, I or a trained monkey for that matter, could have coached that Celtics team to 60+ wins and a title. I admitted that the Celtics were the better team, but I will no way, no how EVER say that Doc Rivers is even a half-way decent coach. He is terrible, and you know it.

So, in closing, Congrats to the Celtics for mortgaging their future by trading not only your talented youngsters(like Al Jefferson, Delonte West), but also giving up so many draft picks that have basically left your cupboard bare for 3 old men who helped you win 1 title....WAY TO GO BOSTON...See you in another 22 years(your next Finals appearance)

I am a Lakers and Pistons fan, so naturally I don't like the Celts, but they won. So let me man-up here....The better team(Celtics) won....okay?

But c'mon, you, I or a trained monkey for that matter, could have coached that Celtics team to 60+ wins and a title. I admitted that the Celtics were the better team, but I will no way, no how EVER say that Doc Rivers is even a half-way decent coach. He is terrible, and you know it.

So, in closing, Congrats to the Celtics for mortgaging their future by trading not only your talented youngsters(like Al Jefferson, Delonte West), but also giving up so many draft picks that have basically left your cupboard bare for 3 old men who helped you win 1 title....WAY TO GO BOSTON...See you in another 22 years(your next Finals appearance)

Yeah, but they got one now, beat the lakers, and have a total of 17 banners. The MOST in NBA... Don't be so sure that they will stink next year. I see a few more years out of the top three. Rather have the Kentucky WILDCAT, Rondo, over Jefferson or West... The Celtics will contend again next year.

You write concession speeches for politcians, don't you? :lol:

Delonte West was garbage, Rondo is twice the player he is and so is House. Ill also take KG and Ray for the next 2 years as my first round picks then any first rounder in the next two years. Honestly there hasn't been a great first round grab since 2 years ago and i don't see another Lebron or D Howard being taken late in the first in the next two years either. This isn't the NFL, most first round picks other then the first 5 overall picks don't contend much for the first few years of there career unless they have the amazing talent that only comes along once every 5 years (Lebron). So ill keep my ring, my banner, my playoff MVP, my defensive MVP, and my all star team, and you can have my first round picks for the next two years and a bench of young mediocre players.