My new Haircut

DDOGG

Can't that post, and this whole thread, just get deleted? That was not only a waste of our time, but server space.

You guys need to re-adjust your humor levels, i cent believe you guys find BengalPimp funny and not this.. Really puzzles me. In case you guys couldn't tell he was making fun of the guidos that dress and act like that.

EDIT: "Fuc*'n JagaerBombs"

Can't that post, and this whole thread, just get deleted? That was not only a waste of our time, but server space.

You guys need to re-adjust your humor levels, i cent believe you guys find BengalPimp funny and not this.. Really puzzles me. In case you guys couldn't tell he was making fun of the guidos that dress and act like that.

EDIT: "Fuc*'n JagaerBombs"

I'm not familiar with BengalPimp's work, so don't lump me in with whomever finds him funny. I can't believe you watched that video and didn't curse CBD for stealing 3 minutes of your life you will never get back. It must be a 'young guys' thing. BTW--old adage in comedy: it ain't funny if you gotta explain it.

Have you ever watched "Growing up Gotti?" That's the gotti boys all the way!

It is funny if you understand what he's portraying.

And that's fine. Post it on one of the millions and millions of Gotti Boys fansites...oh wait, I may have overestimated that. This is the 'General Discussion' forum, not the 'Please make me dumber for watching this' forum. I repeat, if you gotta explain it, it ain't funny. Seen all of thirty seconds of Gotti Boys...the original is pathetic, not funny. The xerox version certainly not funny either.

And that's fine. Post it on one of the millions and millions of Gotti Boys fansites...oh wait, I may have overestimated that. This is the 'General Discussion' forum, not the 'Please make me dumber for watching this' forum. I repeat, if you gotta explain it, it ain't funny. Seen all of thirty seconds of Gotti Boys...the original is pathetic, not funny. The xerox version certainly not funny either.

Growing up Gotti is a reality TV show, so I'm not sure why you think its supposed to be funny. They gotti boys are what some would call guido's or in other terms preppy-thug New Yorkers... Anywho not sure how we got to talking about the Gotti boys here but if you don't like the post, don't comment on it. Why waste even more of your time?

Growing up Gotti is a reality TV show, so I'm not sure why you think its supposed to be funny. They gotti boys are what some would call guido's or in other terms preppy-thug New Yorkers... Anywho not sure how we got to talking about the Gotti boys here but if you don't like the post, don't comment on it. Why waste even more of your time?

Because, for what ever reason, my posts always cause you to uncontrollably respond and waste your time. You're like an addict on these boards. And, as far as I'm concerned, to paraphase things you've said on this forum before, I'll say whatever I want to say and comment on whatever I want to comment on.

Plus, as an added bonus, I'd lay two to one odds that you'll respond to this post, try as you might to resist doing such. You're that kind of guy.

Video clip=still not funny!! Bottom line. Get over it.

Because, for what ever reason, my posts always cause you to uncontrollably respond and waste your time. You're like an addict on these boards. And, as far as I'm concerned, to paraphase things you've said on this forum before, I'll say whatever I want to say and comment on whatever I want to comment on.

Plus, as an added bonus, I'd lay two to one odds that you'll respond to this post, try as you might to resist doing such. You're that kind of guy.

Probably because we're always the only two on here consistantly in the mornings.. I have to argue with someone, LOL>

Probably because we're always the only two on here consistantly in the mornings.. I have to argue with someone, LOL>

Actually, you're probably right. :lol: