Sports illustrated + NFL team jacket

Has anyone bought that SI one year package that includes the NFL jacket free? im thinking of getting it for the 30$ just to get the Bengals jacket for free. A buddy of mine says theres a catch like you have to pay some hidden fee.

Anyone who has boughten this could you give me some specs on the jacket? (quality)

Thanks.

Has anyone bought that SI one year package that includes the NFL jacket free? im thinking of getting it for the 30$ just to get the Bengals jacket for free. A buddy of mine says theres a catch like you have to pay some hidden fee.

Anyone who has boughten this could you give me some specs on the jacket? (quality)

Thanks.

SI + $30 = a subscription and a free jacket!?! Sounds too good to be true. Do you think this "jacket' is probably more like a windbreaker? :huh:

Thanks.

SI + $30 = a subscription and a free jacket!?! Sounds too good to be true. Do you think this "jacket' is probably more like a windbreaker? :huh:

Could be but it looks quality on the cover, i don't know yet i've been looking around some sites though.

Thanks.

Could be but it looks quality on the cover, i don't know yet i've been looking around some sites though.

It's always hard to tell when it's not in your hands. If you can determine it's not crap, let us know. I honestly cannot tell for sure.