Titans fan here

titanup23

Whats up Bengal fans? Huge Titans fan here looking to hit the road up to Cincy on 09/14 and was wandering whats the best way to get tickets or if they're even on sale yet?? Looking forward to the trip as I've been to Cincy many times for Reds/Braves games and Kings Island. So, hoping this trip will be no different. Thanks for any help!

stubhub.com is a good place to find a ticket...

you shouldn't have too much of a problem gettin one for the titans game.

The best place to get tickets is ebay. If I sell my season tickets it's what I use. Stubhub is cool because you can look up specific seats, but the prices are pretty jacked up. As a general rule, I try to find sites with auctions so that you can get an idea of what the market value is before you buy. Tennessee is the home opener so I would imagine the tickets will probably not be as easy to come by cheaply as if it was in the middle of the season. The best time to buy is within 2-4 weeks of the game because there is the greatest supply of tickets. I set a price and usually if I'm patient I can get what I want. That's what she said.

Whats up Bengal fans? Huge Titans fan here looking to hit the road up to Cincy on 09/14 and was wandering whats the best way to get tickets or if they're even on sale yet?? Looking forward to the trip as I've been to Cincy many times for Reds/Braves games and Kings Island. So, hoping this trip will be no different. Thanks for any help!

No actual tickets are sent out to season ticket holders until July. Rec'd mine last year on July 31; July 12 in 2006; July 25 in 2005 ... All tickets are sold out to season ticket holders.

So you probably won't find tickets for sale online until the Bengals start sending them out. For now, all anyone can deliver is a promise. During the season, when work or other schedule conflicts prevent me from attending a game, I sell mine on Stub Hub. (StubHub Is the Official Secondary Ticketing Provider of the Cincinnati Bengals).

I've been to stub hub a few times but have never bought anything from them because they always seem to be so much higher. But I will keep that in mind and thanks for all your help. Looking forward to the trip and be sure to stop by our MB, the TOMB (Titans online message board) forums.titansonline.com/forums

I've been to stub hub a few times but have never bought anything from them because they always seem to be so much higher. But I will keep that in mind and thanks for all your help. Looking forward to the trip and be sure to stop by our MB, the TOMB (Titans online message board) forums.titansonline.com/forums

Hey, titanup23. Not sure what your name is over at the TOMB, but I post there regularly. Well, in the Bengals threads, at least :P