2nd Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Laws is this years Ko SImpson for me.....if we pass him and hes on the board....omg......

...could be...Laws is very good...but can we pass on a Sweed when WR is such a mess???

Sure we can. Sweed has question marks, and WR is deep... so there will be good ones in the 3rd. That said... I'll be pumped he dropped if the take him.

Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!

or, Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!

Take Sweed and then trade up to get Laws.

Or take Laws and figure that there are lots of good WRs and that one of them will be available when you pick again tomorrow.

BTW, I love the quicker draft, but I wish the 3rd round was today still. Smart marketing move, though, as more people will tune in tomorrow because it's the 3rd round.

Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!Jackson!

or, Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!Groves!

which Jackson?

DeSean

No, we already have a fast fragile receiver - see Brazell, Benny

We still have him? LoL

I hope we don't draft Ray Rice.

If we draft any RB on this 1rst day I'll kill myself.

I want Laws at this point. Laws only dropped because he's short. He's a 1st round talent though. Rivers/Laws could totally turn this defense personality around. Not to mention the potential bonus of getting Odell back. This defense could be really good in a couple of years if they go that route.