2nd Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

Does anyone think a trade has been made but because of having to wait until after June 1st the Bengals asked a team to pick a player they wanted and will end up getting shipped to the Bengals for Chad Johnson?

Not I.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess Marvin and Mike weren't kidding about the No Trading Chad talk.

That sucks.

yea...

Does anyone think a trade has been made but because of having to wait until after June 1st the Bengals asked a team to pick a player they wanted and will end up getting shipped to the Bengals for Chad Johnson? That would be the only way around the June 1st cut rule...

I think it's unlikely. If it did turn out be true I'm sure it'll contravene some rule or other. :rolleyes:

Seattle takes Lawrence Jackson???? wow...either we here on the 'zone know diddly or this draft is whack-a-doo....

The truth is that we all base our opinions on the opinions of guys like Mel Kiper and Todd McShay and others while the teams base their opinions on what their scouts--real football guys--think, mock drafts and Mel Kiper be damned.

I know you aren't including the Bengals in that statement !!!

No, I think Mike Brown and Katie Blackburn are basically the definition of "real football guys". Sarcasm implied.

People still available, D.JACKSON, L.SWEED, M.KELLY, Q.GROVES, E.HENDERSON, T.LAWS & ALOT MORE TALENT!

Maybe this is where the run on WRs start

Yep, there go's Devin Thomas...

Nah, Jackson will probably get picked up by the Saints, just like they took Ellis from us.

Don't say that!

Sometimes I think Mike Brown takes a nap btw his picks. The bengals never have any movement or even talk about trading up or talking to other teams.

Their shy.

Sometimes I think Mike Brown takes a nap btw his picks. The bengals never have any movement or even talk about trading up or talking to other teams.

I think they need to wake his fat a** up, because we missed some early opportunities, but we still have a chance to make some good trade offers!!