2nd Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody like any of the WRs because there is a good chance we could take one in round 2.

Malcolm Kelly, DeSean Jackson, Limas Sweed.

BPA pick by the steelers. not terrible, as if fast Willie gets hurt, then Benji has to carry the team, which he cannot do...Benji should be turning cartwheels!

Actually I'm willing to bet Benji is pissed that they didn't take the best and biggest WR in the draft since none have been taken. And hopefully Mendenhall will be the next great big 10 RB bust. :bengal:

BPA pick by the steelers. not terrible, as if fast Willie gets hurt, then Benji has to carry the team, which he cannot do...Benji should be turning cartwheels!

Actually I'm willing to bet Benji is pissed that they didn't take the best and biggest WR in the draft since none have been taken. And hopefully Mendenhall will be the next great big 10 RB bust. :bengal:

B) B) B)

Cowboys now have 3 1rst round picks?!?!

No, the 3rd pick went to Seattle.

Yeah sorry about that, it showed on my screen that cowboys had 3 #1 picks.

I want. D. Jackson. I'm surprised at myself.

Me & you both! If he falls to us we'll have a MAJOR upgrade on are ST!

From what I've heard, the Bengals aren't real high on DeSean Jackson, though I would love his return ability. It's not a bad thing that none of these WRs have been taken. As soon as one or two gets taken, though, there will be a run. For now, every team that needs one is saying to themselves, "Well, there's so many--we'll take another position of need and get our WR later." Then when one or two gets taken, the rush begins.

Seattle takes Lawrence Jackson???? wow...either we here on the 'zone know diddly or this draft is whack-a-doo....

The truth is that we all base our opinions on the opinions of guys like Mel Kiper and Todd McShay and others while the teams base their opinions on what their scouts--real football guys--think, mock drafts and Mel Kiper be damned.

So I guess Marvin and Mike weren't kidding about the No Trading Chad talk.

That sucks.

yea...

Does anyone think a trade has been made but because of having to wait until after June 1st the Bengals asked a team to pick a player they wanted and will end up getting shipped to the Bengals for Chad Johnson? That would be the only way around the June 1st cut rule...

Seattle takes Lawrence Jackson???? wow...either we here on the 'zone know diddly or this draft is whack-a-doo....

The truth is that we all base our opinions on the opinions of guys like Mel Kiper and Todd McShay and others while the teams base their opinions on what their scouts--real football guys--think, mock drafts and Mel Kiper be damned.

I know you aren't including the Bengals in that statement !!!