'01 Mustang

DDOGG

I guess we could all start sharing info about the cars we got on our birthday......but can you be more speciffic, I which one do you want to know about?

Do you want to know about the Bentley, the Mazerati, or the Lamborghini? Of course, there was the BMW that one year, but I misbehaved a lot that year

Im getting a '01 Mustang for my birthday, and I was wondering if anybody would like to tell me if they had some cool upgrade ideas...

thx.

I've owned many Ford Mustangs. All V8's. A 1964 coupe with a 289, a 1982 GT with an H.O. 302, and later dropped in a 351 Cleveland small block. I need to know mainly about the power plant under the hood. Then about the tranny and suspension.

Seeing as how I think Mustangs are pieces of sh*t, maybe you could install a toilet...

WHODEY !!!

Mustangs still rule America's Sport Car Spirit. Last I checked Chevrolet quit competing, and stopped building Cameros because Ford handed them their asses.

Mustangs RULE! Ford-Mustang-1549.jpgFord-Mustang-1550.jpg

Seeing as how I think Mustangs are pieces of sh*t, maybe you could install a toilet...

WHODEY !!!

Mustangs still rule America's Sport Car Spirit. Last I checked Chevrolet quit competing, and stopped building Cameros because Ford handed them their asses.

Mustangs RULE! Ford-Mustang-1549.jpgFord-Mustang-1550.jpg

I dont think so pal;

68-black-lethal-charger.jpg

:P

Exuse me????

Mustangs are a lot better, especially the 1967 Shelby GT 500 (Eleanor)

1969-shelby-mustang-gt500-eleanor.jpg

To each man his own, but ill take my 67 Camaro over a GT any day of the week. Those things remind me of an evil villans car from when i was a kid.

Exuse me????

Mustangs are a lot better, especially the 1967 Shelby GT 500 (Eleanor)

1969-shelby-mustang-gt500-eleanor.jpg

To each man his own, but ill take my 67 Camaro over a GT any day of the week. Those things remind me of an evil villans car from when i was a kid.

I'm a fan of early Camaro's as well. When they went to the larger chassis in the early '70's is when I thought they went ugly, just as the Mustangs did.

The last Camaro Chevy built was about as ugly as they could do. They will return to their classic roots in 2009, and again copy what Ford did with the Mustang...adopt the cars original lines.