NASCAR Nextel All-Star Challenge

BengalszoneBilly

Okay, this is one of those non-points counting races that I just don't care for. Nascars version of the All Star game. Sorry...but not much of a fan of that either. I really don't give a s**t if it doesn't really count. What a waste of a perfectly good race weekend. :angry:

Oh come on Billy....It used to be good...But yeah, it kinda leaves me lacking now...I think this race would be better if they raced at a smaller track...that way they could just knock the stuffings out of each other...real Saturday night short track stuff. But I'm afraid NASCAR is just a little too sanitized for that sorta stuff now :(

I don't have a clue....So I'll just pick Elliot Sadler and Dale Jarrett....

Okay..if we gotta pick a winner, and Who Dey, you might want to get in on this one this time instead of jumping in after the fact, this forum is open 24-7 ya know! :huh:

This is Lowes Motor Speedway. A track that is awarded too many races in a season. One is enough for this place. Regardless I'm gonna pick...Get ready for this Who Dey...JUNIOR!!

A holiday weekend...the alleged (hardly) King of Beers footing the bill? Get ready for the uneducated masses to buy into this one! :lol:

Billy-I can't believe it! You have woke up. Too bad your taste BUDS have'nt! :D I'm going with that jerk off Tony Stewart. I just think he's ready to win one.

Last year I thought Jr.'s crew cost him a few races but I think it's going to even out this year. Here's the big news though. The next race in Michigan will be named "The DHL 400". I hope the 88 car hits the wall on lap one and goes up in flames!!! :lol: The truck sux and DHL rules! For years the" brown" has ripped off their customers because of their marketshare in the states but now the tides have turned.

Many people don't know it but DHL is THE biggest shipping company in the world! I'm sure Kevnz can vouch for this. BTW I work for DHL. Bet you couldn't figure that out.

If it's brown then flush it down! :lol:

Here's the big news though. The next race in Michigan will be named "The DHL 400". I hope the 88 car hits the wall on lap one and goes up in flames!!! :lol: The truck sux and DHL rules! For years the" brown" has ripped off their customers because of their marketshare in the states but now the tides have turned.

Many people don't know it but DHL is THE biggest  shipping company in the world! I'm sure Kevnz can vouch for this. BTW I work for DHL. Bet you couldn't figure that out.

If it's brown then flush it down! :lol:

Oh My God! As I read your post...I'm sitting here wearing a...believe it or not...a UPS hat!!! My best friend from the Marine Corps now works for them in their Aircraft Maintenance Control department in Louisville Kentucky!

Which brings me to this question: If DHL, (which I realize has a center at CVG) is the biggest shipping company in the world...why haven't they represented in NASCAR, as UPS has done? If you're gonna be the biggest, you gotta be the baddest!

Until the DHL car beats the UPS car, you ain't the baddest! :P

Oops! I'm sorry!! DHL doesn't have a Nextel Cup car!! :o Come back and represent for your company when you got something to represent WITH!! :rolleyes:

Who Dey...You are an ***** sometimes!

How many Championships does the 88 car have? Come on now. You can figure out the number even if you can't count that high....It's one more than your boy in the Crud, ere I mean Bud car....

But really, who cares what a race is called? The TV crews don't even call the race by the name if they don't pony up with the money. And speaking of internation...DHL who? UPS has a bigger presence down under than DHL...Hell, DHL has gotten smaller and smaller and now they get UPS to do their work for them sometimes cause they can't get the job done :lol:

Nice post bloke. I guess down under means under a rock where your at. UPS has been losing a ton of money on international and we would never let those clowns handle our material. Speaking of clowns when was the last time Jarett won a race? It's been a while huh?

Next time you call someone an ***** have some facts to back it up mate!But then again that might cause you to think so just tilt back a Fosters,relax, and keep living in the past. :rolleyes::o

Nice post bloke. I guess down under means under a rock where your at. UPS has been losing a ton of money on  international and we would never let those clowns handle our material. Speaking of clowns when was the last time Jarett won a race? It's been a while huh?

Next time you call someone an ***** have some facts to back it up mate!But then again that might cause you to think so just tilt back a Fosters,relax, and keep living in the past. :rolleyes:  :o

I gotta better idea. How 'bout nobody call nobody 'nuthin'. Sound okay with you guy's? B)

I'm cool with that Billy. It's not an even playing field anyway. I did dig up some facts for some of the not so educated members.

Average in standings: Jr. 10.55 Jarrett 11.42

finish 15.64 16.31

starting position 13.64 18.33

points 31.68 22.09

winnings 32,391 26,680

These are career stats and Jr. wins in every category. Of course the stats for this year are not even close and Jr. blows his doors off. When Jr. wins the championship this year they will be tied with one apiece.

If you get a chance go to Nascar.com and click on drivers and you can compare any of the drivers. I also have the volumes per shipper, per country, and who made how much money if you want some more facts Kevnz. ;)

I'm cool with that Billy. It's not an even playing field anyway. I did dig up some facts for some of the not so educated members.

Average in standings: Jr. 10.55  Jarrett 11.42

finish              15.64              16.31

starting position  13.64              18.33

points              31.68            22.09

winnings          32,391          26,680

These are career stats and Jr. wins in every category. Of course the stats for this year are not even close and Jr. blows his doors off. When Jr. wins the championship this year they will be tied with one apiece.

If you get a chance go to Nascar.com and click on drivers and you can compare any of the drivers. I also have the volumes per shipper, per country, and who made how much money if you want some more facts Kevnz. ;)

Gimme a f'n break Who Dey. Jr has had a premier ride from day 1 in NASCAR of course he's gonna have an advantage in those kind of stats. Give him a few years in a ride like the Woods Brothers, or a starting team like DJ had when he helped start up Joe Gibbs racing and see what stats ole Jr boy would have. Considering the years of average to below average teams DJ was on those stats match up pretty damn evenly. If Jr hadn't had his old man looking out for him he would be about as sucessful as his brother Kerry. :ph34r: So get you some facts....But then drinking Bud does tend to rot the brain eh?

And really, who gives a rats ass about some shipping companies? We both know FedEx is better anyway. ;)

I love it when you serve someone and all they can spit out is uhs and duhs. The facts are facts. Jarretts Dad was looking out for him too. He just isn't half the driver. It's ok to be a hater but don't make s**t up.

There is nothing worse than being called out and looking foolish huh Kevnz? The facts speak for themselves. Give me some real stats or something more than drunken BS and we can disagree some more. Until then I'll be laughing. :lol::lol::lol::o

I love it when you serve someone and all they can spit out is uhs and duhs. The facts are facts. Jarretts Dad was looking out for him too. He just isn't half the driver. It's ok to be a hater but don't make s**t up.

There is nothing worse than being called out and looking foolish huh Kevnz? The facts speak for themselves. Give me some real stats or something more than drunken BS and we can disagree some more. Until then I'll be laughing. :lol::lol::lol::o

You are nuts. Called out? We'll see who get's called out at the end of the season, cause it won't be Jr at the top of the table. But get your facts straight. Ned Jarrett didn't do anything to help his boy race. Unlike Earnhardt who did everything for his boy. Talk about getting facts.

Until your boy wins a Championship, two more daytona 500's, a brickyard 400 or two you can laugh all you want, but your just a misguided fanboy. But until Jr, goes and does those things, DJ will be the better driver....

I seriously doubt Jarrett will be booted from his ride. My friend who works for UPS has called his commercials a goldmine for the company, even though his success has diminished from his championship year of 1999. And what's still the main difference between these two Dales is only one of them has a Championship. The other is working at it, but still hasn't equaled it.

WORD! B)

Granted he has a championship and that's the only thing he has on Jr.. He's done very little in 2 years. You guys can make stuff up and believe it and I don't care. I've heard it all and it's funny. Just give him some credit. You can hate but when you guys come up with some lamebrain reason he won or is leading in points you look foolish.

I submitted some facts why don't you jokers try to do the same instead of coming up with excuses. I'll be waiting on some facts. Go to this years stats and compare and that's your WORD! :rolleyes:

Granted he has a championship and that's the only thing he has on Jr.

And that's all he needs. Until Junior has a Cup Championship, which could very well come this year (I'm giving him due respect here Who Dey!) he still hasn't equaled Jarrett, or Kenseth, or Gordon, or Wallace, or Labonte, or his Dad Dale senior, etc, etc, etc.

Until he wears the Championship title, he will remain just a somewhat successful racer. It's all about being Champion. I honestly expect him to wear the title. If not this year, then in the next five. Budweiser will invest whatever $$$ it takes, rest assured!

P.S. I haven't made up ANYTHING! :wacko:

I submitted some facts why don't you jokers try to do the same instead of coming up with excuses. I'll be waiting on some facts. Go to this years stats and compare and that's your WORD! :rolleyes:

Fact Dale Jarrett has 1 championships

Fact Dale Earnhardt Junior has 0 championships

Thems about all the facts you need.

Relax Who Dey! I didn't erase/delete your post, okay? Repost your comments again! No one is picking on you. Just keep it within the posted guidelines of the forum rules. Give 'em a quick read to know what you can and cannot do. Sometimes it's difficult, even for me.

Bottom line...I'm happy you're a Nascar fan, Chevy, Dodge, Ford lover...whatever! That makes you a brother in my book. Don't take anything personally, okay? This AIN'T worth getting pissed off about. If you feel the need to really vent, e-mail me at home:

billybroome@cableone.net

In fact that goes for ANYONE here who has an issue with me, or what I, or someone else does here. There are no rules there. Cuss me out there if you want. You wouldn't be the first, and I'm pretty sure you won't be the last! :P

In fact, just please e-mail me there anyway Who Dey. Let's straighten this out before it goes where it goes where it doesn't need to go. Bengal fans don't need to be sniping at each other! B)

Great. The one time I pick Junior, and he lets me down! Man! Did Matt Kenseth and his Ford teach Ryan Newman and the Dodge boys a lesson last night or what!?!

He is AWESOME at that track. The way he got right up on Newmans bumper and took the air off his spoiler and almost spun him out WITHOUT TOUCHING HIM (are you listening Tony Stewart!?!) and then pulled away for the win was impressive!! B)

Now that's aggressively clean racing!

I like that new Ford engine too.  :D

Didn't they install new piston heads to the Ford engines?

Not all the Fords have them yet because they are so new there aren't enough to go around. Just the top teams in the standings, like Kenseth had them, but team mate Biffle didn't. I think the difference was obvious! :blink: