I love this article

combatbengal

Damn. That's the best deconstruction of a Shula Steak position as I have ever seen on here. Which is saying something, as there have been some wonderful examples in the past. But, damn. Props to you, HoF. Well stated.

Damn. That's the best deconstruction of a Shula Steak position as I have ever seen on here. Which is saying something, as there have been some wonderful examples in the past. But, damn. Props to you, HoF. Well stated.

I no longer care one bit about the opinions of Steakboy, but I wanted to post the highlites from the Rosenhaus interview without starting a new thread. Steakboy provided a handy jumping off point.

Until Chad Johnson states flatly that his trade demands are contract related there will always be people who give him the benefit of the doubt by taking his doublespeak at face value. But Chad's been at this for three months now and not only patterns emerging but hard evidence as well. Direct quotes from the player and his agent that leave little doubt about their actual motivation.

There's a fine line between misunderstood (Chad) and being a cancer (T.O.). I think CJ's passion is mixed with the frustration at the direction of the team as a whole.

That may be, but if he wants to win, then he's not helping himself OR the team.

very right both of you. CJs being a little bitch but hes not a TO.. yet