Official Bengalszone Mock Comments

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHA

Hey if you need someone else to make a pick instead of having the moderator due it everytime assign it to me, I check this everyday. I don't have a tv in this stupid barracks so I rented a hotel room to watch the draft in....lol

:lol: Where are you stationed at!?! Camp Pendleton, Yuma, or Twenty Nine Palms?

I noticed MacD was online and I shot him an instant message. If he makes a pick we've got a shot to complete the 2nd round before the draft, especially if the fake GM's forward a short list of the 3 or 4 players they're interested in drafting. (In order.)

If he makes no selection I'll consider it a sign. :lol:

Hurry up, Gints - I've got 2 of the next 7 picks !!!

Whose up for round two?

Ask Thurmanation, but he laid this out as a one round draft.

I don't care though...whatever you guys can work out and have done before the actual draft begins.

Whose up for round two?

I don't care though...whatever you guys can work out and have done before the actual draft begins.

I dont mind but im just happy weve gotten through Round 1 lol, now hopefully we can make thi a little less hectic, possibly extend the 24 hour rule, since weve already got the main picks out of the way.

PS; Off topic but, after tonight i am ashamed i have ever rooted for the Raptors.

Whose up for round two?

I dont mind but im just happy weve gotten through Round 1 lol, now hopefully we can make thi a little less hectic, possibly extend the 24 hour rule, since weve already got the main picks out of the way.

PS; Off topic but, after tonight i am ashamed i have ever rooted for the Raptors.

With a 24 hour rule we'd never get through the 3rd round. We'd have to make a six hour rule and stick with it. It's your ball game Thurm. You make the call bro.

No, I think we're dead. Had MacD made a quick pick for Miami I would have followed up immediately with a 2nd round pick for the Rams. That would have given the 2nd round the fast start that didn't happen in the 1st round.

Didn't happen.

Thats why i'm saying, i say we just leave it as it is, keep it pinned or remove it entirely, either way i think it was a semi successful BZ draft for 08. I wouldn't wanna see it killed by failing half way through the third., And as much as i love this site i have to say ive spent entirely too much time on here the past couple days because of the draft lol.

Oops.

Just realized a team was skipped. (Oakland)

Mock draft ruined. Fake results invalidated. Fabric of space and time ripped. Shame and dishoner heaped upon my family.

Experiment ended.

Funniest thing i've read all day. Hair; you my friend are funny.

And there is no way we get to Cinci's second pick. :P

Oops.

Just realized a team was skipped. (Oakland)

Mock draft ruined. Fake results invalidated. Fabric of space and time ripped. Shame and dishoner heaped upon my family.

Experiment ended.

Funniest thing i've read all day. Hair; you my friend are funny.

And there is no way we get to Cinci's second pick. :P

We didn't get close. BTW I left this thread pinned and open for the commentary that's sure to follow.