Official Bengalszone Mock Comments

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone sent a PM to the user with the first draft pick? It might help speed this thing along a little better.

I e-mailed him. I hope it speeds up this tedious process.

*** Paging Mr. Mac D BengalFan, please pick up a white courtesy phone.*** :D

Since i can see everyone wants to get this started, MAC D BENGAL FAN has 1 hour before his pick is taken by another user.

Does everyone think 6 hours is a fair time to make your pick, the time between midnight and 8:00 AM excepted?

Since i can see everyone wants to get this started, MAC D BENGAL FAN has 1 hour before his pick is taken by another user.

Does everyone think 6 hours is a fair time to make your pick, the time between midnight and 8:00 AM excepted?

Yeah, lets give this some time to get started, in fact you could email each brainy drafter and give them their drop dead time to send in their pick. We have 12 days before it gets started...

Yeah, lets give this some time to get started, in fact you could email each brainy drafter and give them their drop dead time to send in their pick. We have 12 days before it gets started...

Well at this rate the real draft will be over before our mock here is!

Green bay is ready!!!! Brian Brohm anyone? lol jk

Green bay is ready!!!! Brian Brohm anyone? lol jk

After exhaustive anal-y-sis, I'm ready for my my pick. I've scoped the teams, probed the picks, and its time to zip this up.

Wouldn't opening a comment thread for the mock be a more efficient way to conduct all this? That way, when we skip over people for taking too long they can post the obligatory "Well excuse me for not being glued to the computer all day like the rest of you losers..." rant afterwards. I'm just glad Miami had a realistic pick so far. Wild guess says Chris Long is the next pick...

Wouldn't opening a comment thread for the mock be a more efficient way to conduct all this? That way, when we skip over people for taking too long they can post the obligatory "Well excuse me for not being glued to the computer all day like the rest of you losers..." rant afterwards. I'm just glad Miami had a realistic pick so far. Wild guess says Chris Long is the next pick...

i was hoping the comments would stay in the OTHER mock draft topic, but if an admin would like they could change the topic of this to Mock Draft comments, and i could open another forum with just the pics, OR we could just no long reply in here and only reply in the other thread, whichever is easier.

i was hoping the comments would stay in the OTHER mock draft topic, but if an admin would like they could change the topic of this to Mock Draft comments, and i could open another forum with just the pics, OR we could just no long reply in here and only reply in the other thread, whichever is easier.

All comments are good right here. We don't want to be jumping back and forth to see what's been said with the topic at hand.

All comments are good right here. We don't want to be jumping back and forth to see what's been said with the topic at hand.

Sorry man, the splitting of the topic was set in motion before I saw your post.

Thank you to B24, this makes things alot easier, from my perspective anyway.

What would make things easier in my opinion is that members that have selected teams check in once in a while to chose for them. <_<

I've checked in three times throughout the day. This is the fourth. And if that isn't good enough for you then you can pound sand up your ass with both hands.

Somebody email HOF and get him on the ball, huh?! Take Long and get it overwith will yah.

That's exactly who he took with good reason. FWIW Desperate Derelict has been e-mailed as far as his turn. At this late hour we shall forgive his absence until morning.

Good night all.