MOCK 4/12

Whur CHad At?

1 Miami Dolphins- Jake Long T- Need to protect the quarterback for years to come. But who is the QB?

2 St. Louis Rams - Chris Long DE- A perfect fit for the relentless pass rusher.

3 Atlanta Falcons- Glen Dorsey DT- Mike Smith finally gets his guy

4 Oakland Raiders- Vernon Gholston DE- With Burgess wanting a new deal, and possibly out soon, this pick is smart.

5 Kansas City Chiefs-Ryan Clady T- Fills HUGE need for the Chiefs

6 New York Jets- Matt Ryan QB- Is Clemons really the franchise QB? NO.

7 New England Patriots (From 49ers)- Brandon Albert G/T-After that horrible protection in the SB, time to fix the OL.

8 Baltimore Ravens- Chris Williams T- With Odgen poised to retire, opens a glaring need and the dirty birds will reach for him.

9 Cincinnati Bengals- Darren McFadden RB- The best player falls right into our laps, got to take him. Look for a possible trade. Fills the homerun threat that we dont have at RB and that we lost in Henry.

10 New Orleans Saints- Sedrick Ellis DT- Suprised to see the best DT fall to them.

11 Buffalo Bills-Devin Thomas WR- Bills reach for their WR to compliment Lee Evans

12 Denver Broncos-Jeff Otah T- Need major help along the line.

13 Carolina Panthers-Johnathon Stewart RB- Big back to compliment DeAngelo Williams

14 Chicago Bears- Rashard Mendenhall RB- Lets face it Cedric Benson sucks balls.

15 Detroit Lions- Leodis McKelvin CB- The first corner off the board fills a huge need.

16 Arizona Cardinals-Mike Jenkins CB- I anticipate a trade for Lito Shepard but Jenkins will fit nice as well with Rolle moving to Safety.

17 Minnesota Vikings- Derrick Harvey DE- They get their pass rusher.

18 Houston Texans-Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB- WHen the Colts are in your division you need as many corners as you can get.

19 Philadelphia Eagles- Malcom Kelly WR- Donovan gets his playmaker, just make sure you switch your field to astroturf or Kelly will be unhappy.

20 Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Aqib Talib CB- Fills right in where Brian Kelly left.

21 Washington Redskins-Calais Campbell DE- Fits the big DE mold of the skins.

22 Dallas Cowboys (From Browns)- Limas Sweed WR- Sweed gets to stay in Texas.

23 Pittsburgh Steelers- Gosder Cherilus OT/G- Big mean and nasty and ugly. Give Jumpy fresh meat to abuse.

24 Tennessee Titans- DeSean Jackson WR- Gives Vince another reciever to try to throw the ball to.

25 Seattle Seahawks-James Hardy WR- With Hackett gone, WR is a need.

26 Jacksonville Jaguars- Philip Merling DE- Jacksonville loves the big DE's. Good value here.

27 San Diego Chargers- Kentwan Balmer DT- Provides great depth.

28 Dallas Cowboys- Felix Jones RB- Jerry Jones couldnt get DMC, so he settles for Jones who is just as good.

29 San Francisco 49ers (From Colts)- Dan Conner LB- Willis and Conner will be unstoppable.

30 Green Bay Packers- Brandon Flowers CB- Great value here.

31 New York Giants- Keith Rivers LB- Big steal at 31, fills in for Kawika.

Bengals

2.Erin Henderson LB- fills a big need for us

3.Pat Sims DT- First round talent falls to us in the third

3a.Lawerence Jackson DE- Good depth behind Odom

4.King Dunlap T- Just wouldn't be the Bengals without drafting an Auburn player.

5.Keenan Burton WR- With Henry being gone will compete for 3rd reciever with Gabriel and Chatman.

6.Marcus Howard LB- Has a lot of potential.\

6a.Marcus Griffin S- gonna be a Special teams ace.

7.Lance Leggett WR- Possible KR/PR.

7a.Brian Witherspoon CB- Fast kid 4.29 40

College FA

Jacob Tamme TE

Kyle Wright QB

Marc Magro LB

Johnny Dingle DE

Jehuu Caulcrick FB

I'm not down with taking McFadden as I don't think he is the best RB in the draft...but passing on Ellis is silly. I also do not think there will be 4 OL's taken in the first 10...just my opinion.

Other items I am curious about are the cards (and everyone else) letting Rivers slip by for a CB, how you don't have Brohm going to a place that needs a QB (Carolina and Chicago) and how Kenny Philips slips past Houston, Washington, Pitt and everyone else?

As for the remainder of the Cincy picks, would be great but as DD point out your r3 selections could likely be gone....one maybe (I personally think Sims will be there, he's in that spot in my mock) but for both, not as likely.

the rest would be great...:)