LA Fans

DC_Bengals_Fan

As bad as LA fans are for bandwagoning....

If you've got two seconds you could spare I'd love to hear EVERYTHING you know about LA fans.

You make the mistake of thinking you're the only Bengal fan familiar with the area. Since I lived there for five years, I could tell you a lot. They switch allegiances at the drop of a hat. I can't tell you how many shiny new Angels hats I saw when they won the series, compared to practically none before. Dodger "fans" show up in the 3rd inning and leave in the 7th. Totally pathetic.

Whole lot of bandwagon fans in that town.

If you've got two seconds you could spare I'd love to hear EVERYTHING you know about LA fans.

Way back in the day, I went to a LA Raiders game against the Bengals with another Ohio transplant. He dressed Bengal colors, I had more sense. He smelled of beer, peanuts and maybe piss by the time the game was over. Not because he consumed and relieved, but because others did it to him.

Raider fans...not LA fans.

If you want a truer taste of LA fans, go to a Laker game, you'll come out wondering how so many gorgeous woman ended up in LA plus you'll see a basketball game.

Way back in the day, I went to a LA Raiders game against the Bengals with another Ohio transplant. He dressed Bengal colors, I had more sense. He smelled of beer, peanuts and maybe piss by the time the game was over. Not because he consumed and relieved, but because others did it to him.

Raider fans...not LA fans.

If you want a truer taste of LA fans, go to a Laker game, you'll come out wondering how so many gorgeous woman ended up in LA plus you'll see a basketball game.

I don't even lump the Raider fans in with the rest of the LA fans. Leaving them aside, a lot of the rest of them are lackadaisical frontrunners. Seeing pro games in LA is more a "thing to do" or place to see people (like celeb watching at Laker games); too few of the people in attendance are real fans. I had a buddy who had been a Clipper fan for years; *that's* a real fan, but he was in the minority.

The Raider fans, however, reveled in being dirtbags. Especially the ones that are *still* Raider fans even after the team left.

You make the mistake of thinking you're the only Bengal fan familiar with the area. Since I lived there for five years, I could tell you a lot.

I've got my doubts, but let's hear your opener.

They switch allegiances at the drop of a hat. I can't tell you how many shiny new Angels hats I saw when they won the series, compared to practically none before. Dodger "fans" show up in the 3rd inning and leave in the 7th. Totally pathetic.

How would you know if anyone switched allegiances? Did you play cub reporter by interviewing everyone you came across who was wearing a shiny new Angels hat to see if they were actually diehard Dodger fans who had jumped on a bandwagon? And before you mock Dodger fans you might want to check their attendance records over the last 50 years. Cincinnati can't come close to matching them, and the only impressive numbers produced in your newest adopted home, Washington DC, is the number of decades it needed to replace the Senators.