First Brady Quinn, Now Leinart...

From the "drunk pictures I'll regret tomorrow" file...

http://deadspin.com/376333/matt-leinart-is...king-for-it-now

:lol:

Oh Jesus. The one dude is even wearing a Cincinnati Reds cap.

matty-blows-bottle1.jpg

Personally, I think the matching outfits just bring it all together...they're just so cute...:lmao:

I have a feeling Pete Carroll wouldn't approve of that drill for his USC players either.

You never know, it's SoCal. Wierd s**t happens there.

I gotta say though...I've been drunk enough to damn near pickle myself, but I've never been drunk enough to stage a picture where some dude is miming like he's slobbing on my knob.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Per Florio over at PFT, Leinart's lawyers are sending letters to blogs and internet sites left and right demanding they take down this photo because of "copyright violations." :lmao: They aren't concerned about the drinks-and-girls pics, just the "hummer" shot. So far deadspin has apparently not complied, but if you want the pic for posterity you should probably save it!

Wow looks like there is a new boy band in town...

I couldn't see myself having all of my friends dressing in the same outfits, getting drunk and parading out somewhere public where I could have my picture taken like this....even if it was Halloween!!! And I have done some stupid things in my day....