Is the 2008 season already a loss

combatbengal

I haven't blown them off but this stuff with these rich cry babies is getting old. I'd like to see some of these guys walk in the fans shoes. See what it's like to work for a living and not make millions. Live pay check to paycheck, scrap to pay for these high gas prices, etc. It's all about the money. Well, you know Chad, you've made enough money to get by for the rest of your life. You'll never have to worry about money again. If you were to sustain an injury that ended your football career, no need to worry, because your set for life. Not the same for Bengal fans, we don't have that nest egg. We have to work. So get over yourself and just play football.
Hold on there my friend... While agree the money they make is outrages, you can't believe for a second they just woke up one morning and bam, they were NFL football players??? Pretty much I'd say 95%, if not more, decided along time ago they were going to play football and began to work in the weight room, go to football camps and pretty much dedicated themselves to their dream... Don't go hating people with money because they went after a dream and succeeded... My point is this, there is alot of hardwork that goes into being successful... If you are living paycheck to paycheck maybe you shouldn't be spending your money going to a meaningless game that is played by a bunch of rich arogant people... B)

Did you ever play football..yes its alot of work but its nothing to cry over..its not like constantly being raped and stabbed..IT IS fun..you don't do it when your 10 because its not and you don't stick with it untill your 20 because it makes you sick. These guys somewhat enjoy playing and if they didn't they woulda stopped years ago, And if they wanted to take a look north at the CF theyd see some of the highest payed guys are getting 400 000 a year MAX. Now they should be complaining if anyone.

What are you talking about?? Your post in confusing as heck.. If you asking if I played football?? Yes I did, I actually played till I was 30.. That doesn't make a person an expert on football though..

No...Sandwedge asked you that.