If Chris Johnson is available in the 2nd take him

walzav29

Back to Mendenhall then. He is power and speed. I love Chris Johnson in the 2nd. He will not be there in the 3rd. Marvin has said he wants to fall in love with the running game. The Bengals don't have a running back. How can they depend on any of the guys they have?

As much as it would royally piss me the f**k off with any of the top DT's still on the board, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the Bengals take Mendenhall #1 in the draft. They're packin' much more wood for him than McFadden.

Here's some game film of Rashard. The dude does impress:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raquetball?

What shocked me more was the boxing comment. Here's a guy I wouldn't want shuffling documents in the office for fear of a life threatening paper cut, and he's throwing blows in the ring!?! Obviously his head is much harder than the rest of his delicate body.

Mea Culpa on Kenny Irons if I had bad information

Actually, I read the same thing about 3 or 4 weeks ago. It may have been Profootballweekly, or USAToday SportsWeekly.

But there was an article talking about how Irons was behind schedule on his rehab because he continued to have swelling problems in the knee which forced another scope.

- The original prognosis was for Irons to be ready by the May mini-camps, but with the second scope, the delay in rehab is rumored to push him back through training camp, and possibly the beginning of the season.

:(