Ocho Cinco for Torry Holt?

CinciCat

The Rams would be getting the better part of the deal, that's what makes sense for the Rams. Chad > Holt.

Well, if you're picking a fantasy team Chad's better than Holt. But we're talking about actual football. The kind in which players face adversity, and have to be accountable for their actions to their teammates and coaches. Chad's production is barely even worth it. Get him out of here.

I would make that trade in...1...2...3...DONE! Holt is by far more of a team player than Chad could EVER be. Holt has played beside Isaac Bruce for several years and how many times you heard him bitch and moan? Oh yeah NONE. Man I wish this was true but trades like this never happen.

On a side note, there is no #81 on the roster so Holt would fit in just fine!

Well, if you're picking a fantasy team Chad's better than Holt. But we're talking about actual football. The kind in which players face adversity, and have to be accountable for their actions to their teammates and coaches. Chad's production is barely even worth it. Get him out of here.

Ah, I think the fantasy numbers would flip-flop if they switched teams. Holt is the best route runner in the game.

I can't imagine a scenario under which the Rams would be that stupid.

It's probably just another rumor. That said....

Holt has a cronic knee problem. He still puts up excellent numbers, but there are rumblings within the Ram organization that he's not the player he was. And just as in the Chad example, those rumors have become a point of friction between Holt and the Ram front office.

As for the Rams willingness to swap picks, I'd say there greatest need by far was at OT...a position they can very easily address at #9.

I can't imagine a scenario under which the Rams would be that stupid.

It's probably just another rumor. That said....

Holt has a cronic knee problem. He still puts up excellent numbers, but there are rumblings within the Ram organization that he's not the player he was. And just as in the Chad example, those rumors have become a point of friction between Holt and the Ram front office.

As for the Rams willingness to swap picks, I'd say there greatest need by far was at OT...a position they can very easily address at #9.

Unless they really have their hopes set on getting Long. If he's gone before they pick, though, then I can see a trade happening to move down.

OK - so, with the 2nd pick of the 2008 the Cincinnati Bengals select ????????????

Dorsey

I think I gotta go Gholston or Chris Long - more flexibility.

Like I said if Chad has to go, I'm only accepting players that are on his level. Boldin, Holt, Fitsgerald, TO, Moss, Roy Williams, B. Edwards.

How old is Holt?

Wow, Is that the first ever acknowledgement from Green of the possibility of letting his man-love take his tired act elsewhere?

Am I the only one who noticed that?

And there you go again...blathering on with your opinion about what other people should and shouldn't be talking about.

What's up with that?

Never said anything about what anyone should or should not be talking about. What I do say is that all of the conjecture in the world adds up to nothing. Conjecture about something that likely will never happen adds up to less than nothing.

If you enjoy discussing less than nothing, be the guest of the board.

Once again gentlemen, we have several guys conjecturing all over the joint about something that very likely won't happen. Will ya'al never learn?

Unlike some of the other threads about trading Chad, I don't think anyone in this thread seriously thought it was a possibility.

I do find it interesting to see how many more fans are open to the idea. Even agreen used the word "if", which is a miracle all in itself.